Visualize a Dome of Protection Over Big Bear Lake. Thank you!

Old October 30th 03, 05:24 AM
AD

Default Visualize a Dome of Protection Over Big Bear Lake. Thank you!

Visualize a Dome of Protection Over Big Bear Lake and its surrounding
areas. Picture its woodlands, its homes and wildlife, safe from the
devastating Southern California wildfires.

http://www.geocities.com/ilovebigbea...igbearlake.htm

Your intercessory prayers are appreciated. Jesus said, "If you ask
anything in my name God will grant it." And "If two or more are
gathered in my name I will be there in their midst." Thank you and
bless you for helping.

Old October 30th 03, 01:01 PM
GaryG

"AD" wrote in message
om...
Visualize a Dome of Protection Over Big Bear Lake and its surrounding
areas. Picture its woodlands, its homes and wildlife, safe from the
devastating Southern California wildfires.

http://www.geocities.com/ilovebigbea...igbearlake.htm

Your intercessory prayers are appreciated. Jesus said, "If you ask
anything in my name God will grant it." And "If two or more are
gathered in my name I will be there in their midst." Thank you and
bless you for helping.

Hmmm...have you considered the possiblity that God is OK with it burning?

If he wasn't, it wouldn't be burning, would it?

Old October 31st 03, 12:23 AM

"GaryG" wrote in message ...
[snip]
Hmmm...have you considered the possiblity that God is OK with it burning?

If he wasn't, it wouldn't be burning, would it?

Careful there. You are liable to start a religion with a central
theme "the comming of the great marshmallow."
Socks

Old November 1st 03, 11:31 PM
Mopar Freak

Careful there. You are liable to start a religion with a central
theme "the comming of the great marshmallow."
Socks

I saw that movie, with Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis,
Sigourney Weaver, Rick Moranis and Ernie Hudson.

Mr. Stay-Puft.

HAHAHA!! Ghostbuster's!!!

(as an aside, a friend of mine dressed up as "Gozer the Gozarian" for a
Halloween party last night - Holy Cow!!)

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA