WEHT to CLEANBEAN??

Old March 1st 07, 11:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

Default WEHT to CLEANBEAN??

I could name a dozen more of the old guard on this group I've lost
touch with, but would especially like to get hold of "Cleanbean, still
doing it in Texas," if anybody's heard from him. TIA I also miss J!
m, Samurai, Trekkie Dad, et al...

If you're reading this bean, please email me at c bro 77 at yahoo.com

CDB
aka Paladin, accept no substitutes, take no prisoners, leave no stone
unridden and all that stuff