Motobecane vs Iron Horse

Old March 2nd 07, 05:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Default Motobecane vs Iron Horse

wrote:
I am in the market for a decent but not too expensive mountain bike
and have run into some really good deals on some Motobecane and Iron
Horse (2006) models around 400-600 bucks... I have heard mixed
reviews about Motobecane but from what I gather they have great
components comparatively to other vendors in that pricepoint.. Does
anyone have any experience here? A am looking for a full susupension
bike for around 5 bills and am a MTB newbie ( I wont be jumping any
cliffs with it yet )..

Thanks!
Eric

For that kind of money you should get a decent hardtail or maybe go used.
New FS bikes that cheap have cut some serious corners to get to that price.

Matt