german, my muni, and more

Old July 31st 04, 11:35 AM
einrad_traum

Default german, my muni, and more

hey yall. i am now in tubingen german, near stuttgart. it rocks. i just
got my qa-ax 20 SE muni and im soo happy. i love riding unis around
german citys. its so fun. haha. plus a lot more ppl uni here which is
cool. so yea. everything is going great. just wondering whats happening
on the other side of the ocean. ill keep ya updated and write more about
it when i have time
tschuss!
-jess-

--
einrad_traum - Einräder sind toll

ET
-Einrad Traum-
(unicycle dream)
einrad_traum's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6602

Old August 1st 04, 06:25 AM
jeenyus

awestacular

--
jeenyus
jeenyus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6719

Old August 3rd 04, 09:02 PM
einrad_traum

update. the first time i really messed around on my muni. which was just
gettin the hang of it. u know jumpin around and makin sure i could still
idle and go bckwds and such. well i was bunnyhopin w/o holdin on to
handle and a slip and smacked into the pavement. some ppl saw me and ran
over. i muttered that i was fine in such shady german. i scraped and
bbruised one knee, tore the skin off one elbow, and wacked up my wrist.
(i wasnt wearing any protection). it will be ok but for now its a little
messed. meh so it goes. ill be back on tomarrow