Cycle terrorist taken down by members of the public

Old April 16th 18, 07:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Cycle terrorist taken down by members of the public

6 years for having a knife in a public place

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...taway-14538889
Old April 16th 18, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 16/04/2018 19:06, MrCheerful wrote:

6 years for having a knife in a public place

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...taway-14538889

At first glance, I read that as "6 years for having a wife in a public
place".

Nice work by the bystanders.
Old April 16th 18, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 19:07:34 GMT, JNugent
wrote:

On 16/04/2018 19:06, MrCheerful wrote:

6 years for having a knife in a public place

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...ge-knife-smash
ed-getaway-14538889

At first glance, I read that as "6 years for having a wife in a public
place".

Nice work by the bystanders.

How many years would be applicable for carrying a chisel?

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Old April 16th 18, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

wrote:

On 16/04/2018 19:06, MrCheerful wrote:

6 years for having a knife in a public place

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...ge-knife-smash
ed-getaway-14538889

At first glance, I read that as "6 years for having a wife in a public
place".

Nice work by the bystanders.

How many years would be applicable for carrying a chisel?

There can be no valid reason for having a 10 inch bladed survival knife
while riding a bike and getting into rows in the street.

Having a chisel in a public place could have many valid reasons to
explain its presence.

The possible sentencing would depend on many factors.
Old April 16th 18, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 9:45:16 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:

There can be no valid reason for having a 10 inch bladed survival knife
while riding a bike and getting into rows in the street.

Having a chisel in a public place could have many valid reasons to
explain its presence.

The possible sentencing would depend on many factors.

How about £86000 for drink driving?
Ouch!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-charge.html
Old April 17th 18, 11:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 21:23:41 GMT, wrote:

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 9:45:16 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:

There can be no valid reason for having a 10 inch bladed survival
knife

while riding a bike and getting into rows in the street.

Having a chisel in a public place could have many valid reasons to
explain its presence.

The possible sentencing would depend on many factors.

How about £86000 for drink driving?
Ouch!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tlin-arrives-c
ourt-face-drink-driving-charge.html

You say Ouch, it's probably just pocket money to him.
Please try not to use the dailywail as a reference.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Old April 17th 18, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:

On 16/04/2018 19:06, MrCheerful wrote:

6 years for having a knife in a public place

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...ge-knife-smash
ed-getaway-14538889

At first glance, I read that as "6 years for having a wife in a public
place".

Nice work by the bystanders.

How many years would be applicable for carrying a chisel?

There can be no valid reason for having a 10 inch bladed survival knife
while riding a bike and getting into rows in the street.

Having a chisel in a public place could have many valid reasons to
explain its presence.

The possible sentencing would depend on many factors.

But Pounder admits to carrying the chisel for the purpose of confronting and injuring cyclists.
It is therefore possession of an offensive weapon with intent to cause bodily harm.

Old April 17th 18, 12:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

On 16/04/2018 19:06, MrCheerful wrote:

6 years for having a knife in a public place

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...ge-knife-smash
ed-getaway-14538889

At first glance, I read that as "6 years for having a wife in a public
place".

Nice work by the bystanders.

How many years would be applicable for carrying a chisel?

I notice Pounder has not appeared here for a few days.
Perhaps it has been put away.
Old April 17th 18, 01:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

On 16/04/2018 19:06, MrCheerful wrote:

6 years for having a knife in a public place

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...ge-knife-smash
ed-getaway-14538889

At first glance, I read that as "6 years for having a wife in a
public place".

Nice work by the bystanders.

How many years would be applicable for carrying a chisel?

I notice Pounder has not appeared here for a few days.
Perhaps it has been put away.

I have a life.
Perhaps you should try getting one.

Terrorist cyclist using cycle weapon Marie UK 8 May 15th 11 09:39 AM
Help find this terrorist on a cycle Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 53 May 15th 10 12:52 AM
Cyclist terrorist JNugent[_2_] UK 299 October 13th 07 08:34 PM
Private members bill on cycle helmet compulsion. Mike Sales UK 24 December 23rd 03 09:29 PM
Can you legally cycle on a public right of way in Scotland? Simon Brooke UK 26 October 1st 03 05:49 PM