East Fork has gone to the dogs

Old April 23rd 06, 09:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default East Fork has gone to the dogs

What were built as mountain bike trails have become a place for people to
let their dogs run loose. I encounter more people with unrestrained dogs on
the trail than I do bikers. So much for leash laws.

Trails arent much good, when you constantly gotta deal with idiots instead
of riding.

This ignorance reminds me of the group of people who decided to take a
stroll on the mountain bike trail during a norba race in northern kentucky.
When they were repeatedly told by racers that they were on a trail being
used for a race, the replied, we're gonna just keep goin down here.

Old April 23rd 06, 03:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Maybe when sumer is in full swing their let up.