Interesting Observation about Mike V. and Terri A.

Old September 30th 03, 01:45 PM
Mike Vandeman

Default Interesting Observation about Mike V. and Terri A.

On 22 Sep 2003 06:32:57 -0700, (R.White) wrote:

(Agent of Freedom) wrote in message ...
.. Notice how both of our favorite radically fundamental environmentalists
.. disappeared from this group during a recent outbreak of domestic terrorism
.. attributed to ELF (Earth Liberation Front) in CA, then show back up here after
.. things have calmed down?
..
..Yes, I have been saying that for a long time. Never any denial on their
..part.

Nor yours.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old September 30th 03, 01:47 PM
Mike Vandeman

On 22 Sep 2003 20:03:56 GMT, ando (Agent of Freedom) wrote:

..From: "Michael Paul"

..
..The funny thing is that by producing the acts of eco-terrorism to "protect"
..the environment, they are merely causing more damage than if htey simply
..stayed at home.
..
..Exactly... just like the ELF'ers who spray painted graffiti on SUV's. They
..dislike the SUV's, but think nothing of using spray paint cans to perpetrate
..their crimes. Even if the paint is CFC-free (some still aren't), nearly every
..spray paint contains chemicals such a Toulene, Xylene, and Acetone. In
..addition, cans contain the warning of "This product contains chemicals known to
..the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive
..harm."
..
..Their hypocrisy is much like the anti-abortion whack jobs who condone the
..killing of doctors who perform them. On one hand they claim to be for the
..environment, then use chemicals harmful to wildlife to get their message
..across.
..
..Also notice how Mike and Terri always avoid subjects such as this, while
..foaming at the mouth about the danger mountain biking poses to the environment?

Yawn. Get a life.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old October 6th 03, 09:41 AM
Agent of Freedom

From: Mike Vandeman

Did you say something?

If you're that disinterested in what I said, then why do you keep responding?

It's becoming more and more obvious that you're hiding something.