Advice needed for cranks that use self-extracting crank bolts for Campy 9 spd

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 6th 05, 03:35 AM
Alan

Default Advice needed for cranks that use self-extracting crank bolts for Campy 9 spd

I have bought an S & S coupled frame and need to add a crank that will
easily come off when I want to pack it up. I usually use Campy triple
cranks as I am running Campy 9 spd but I could go compact or some other
brand in a triple if it worked better. I already stripped out a Campy
crank when the add-on self-extracting bolts self-destructed and wiped out
the threads on the crank. Any thoughts about a good way to go that is
reasonably priced? Any triple cranks that come with self-extracting bolts?

Thanks,

Alan