Rowbike?

Old August 8th 04, 05:26 PM
scurry

Default Rowbike?

Joel Crum wrote:
scurry wrote in news:Tp-
:

When I saw how far forward all the riders weight goes during the stroke,
I imagined hitting a low bump at that point and launching. Maybe that's
how you dismount. Slide forward and ram into a curb. Do it right and
you land on your feet.

You mean like:
http://www.bikerfox.com/bicycle/hops/images/103.jpg

http://www.bikerfox.com/bicycle/hops/

Unfortunately it usually doesn't work out that way. At least not for me.
:-(

Shawn
Old August 9th 04, 03:23 AM
Joel Crum

scurry wrote in
:

Unfortunately it usually doesn't work out that way. At least not for
me.
:-(

I believe if I tired that I'd fly 20 feet into a prickly pair. I, like the
OP, was posting something I considered slightly insane. ;-)

--
- Joel C.
Old August 9th 04, 04:08 AM
S o r n i

Joel Crum wrote:

I believe if I tired that I'd fly 20 feet into a prickly pair.

OK, who's takin' this one? Steve? Shaun?? Monique???

Bill "a pair of WHAT?" S.

Old August 9th 04, 04:59 AM
Joel Crum

"S o r n i" wrote in news:YUBRc.426$aB1.134
@twister.socal.rr.com:

Joel Crum wrote:

I believe if I tired that I'd fly 20 feet into a prickly pair.

OK, who's takin' this one? Steve? Shaun?? Monique???

Bill "a pair of WHAT?" S.

You'll never take me alive spelling flatfoot.

--
- Joel C.

"Smile and take your awkward bow. Turn and stumble off the stage. Let the
rain be your applause, every encore soothe your rage." - "Benediction" by
The Weakerthans
Old August 9th 04, 01:50 PM
Stephen Baker

Sorni says:

Joel Crum wrote:

I believe if I tired that I'd fly 20 feet into a prickly pair.

OK, who's takin' this one? Steve? Shaun?? Monique???

Bill "a pair of WHAT?" S.

If I was that tired, I'd never try flying....
Old August 9th 04, 05:48 PM
scurry

S o r n i wrote:
Joel Crum wrote:

I believe if I tired that I'd fly 20 feet into a prickly pair.

OK, who's takin' this one? Steve? Shaun?? Monique???

Bill "a pair of WHAT?" S.

Pricklies! Duh! (No doubt another one of those Britishisms.)

Shawn