off topic : LIVESTRONG bracelet

Old October 11th 04, 09:53 AM

Default off topic : LIVESTRONG bracelet

First, please ignore my poor English

Let me explain, what do I want.

I would like to buy two (2) "livestrong bracelets", but I can't (they
don't sell/send it to my country).
I'm from Slovenia.

Is there is somebody here, that be prepare to send me this two (2)
livestrong bracelets to me, in ordinary letter, and I will send him
money (in advance, if necessary).I will also cover his post costs.

Please.

my e-mail is

Thank you in advance