Thanks Ewoud!

Old January 30th 05, 03:54 PM
garau

Default Thanks Ewoud!

A year ago, I never would've imagined watching any of the CX World's in the
same month or week, let alone the same day. Thanks so much for ALL the races
you've put up for us to download and enjoy. I've got enough world cups to
keep me going all Spring long! Thanks a ton!

-Kris Garau
North Carolina, USA

P.S. 14th and 15th for Page and Trebon! Way to go!