Fuentes. The final straw...........

Old February 8th 05, 01:18 AM
crit PRO

Default Fuentes. The final straw...........

http://www.usantidoping.org/files/ac...0&%20Award.pdf

The following is an excerpt:

4.3 "He also sought credit for the voluntary suspension served thus
far and requested that a fine be waived due to his economic situation."

UN****ING BELIEVABLE!!!! OMG! YOU MOTHER ****ER! I WILL DESTROY YOU IN
MARCH!

The above quote was from you November 2004 hearing for a March 2004
drug test failure, when you raced (untested) until the end of
September. You GOD DAMNED THIEF. Asshole. Lying, sack of ****.

I am so fricking ****ed that I want to break something, or throw up.

crit pro

Old February 8th 05, 02:56 AM
k.papai

" I am so fricking ****ed that I want to break something, or throw up.

crit pro "

What is this ultra self-absorption of "I" in your posts you big,
freaking, whining, malcontent SISSY. "I" means NOTHING written from
your context (which is useless).

Prove me wrong -- of course you cannot. You'd have to come out of the
closet, you child you.

I DARE YOU.

-Ken

Old February 8th 05, 03:51 AM
CowPunk

crit PRO wrote:

http://www.usantidoping.org/files/ac...0&%20Award.pdf

UN****ING BELIEVABLE!!!! OMG! YOU MOTHER ****ER! I WILL DESTROY YOU

IN
MARCH!

I thought you "retired"?

Old February 8th 05, 03:10 PM
gym gravity

k.papai wrote:
" I am so fricking ****ed that I want to break something, or throw up.

crit pro "

yo, crit pro, save it for the pedals. If you could harness 1/10 of the
anger you spew around on the internet and channel it into your next
killer hard training ride, you'll go a lot further towards satisfaction.
Who needs roids when you've got all that attitude.
Old February 8th 05, 06:58 PM

crit PRO wrote:

http://www.usantidoping.org/files/ac...0&%20Award.pdf

The following is an excerpt:

4.3 "He also sought credit for the voluntary suspension served thus
far and requested that a fine be waived due to his economic

situation."

UN****ING BELIEVABLE!!!! OMG! YOU MOTHER ****ER! I WILL DESTROY YOU

IN
MARCH!

The above quote was from you November 2004 hearing for a March 2004
drug test failure, when you raced (untested) until the end of
September. You GOD DAMNED THIEF. Asshole. Lying, sack of ****.

I am so fricking ****ed that I want to break something, or throw up.

crit pro

Whoa! Time to renew the meds.
After reading your most recent "post" it is hard to believe no one
takes you seriously.

Old February 8th 05, 07:41 PM
Casey Kerrigan

In article . com,
wrote:

crit PRO wrote:

http://www.usantidoping.org/files/ac...ntes%20AAA%20D
ecision%20&%20Award.pdf

The following is an excerpt:

4.3 "He also sought credit for the voluntary suspension served thus
far and requested that a fine be waived due to his economic

situation."

UN****ING BELIEVABLE!!!! OMG! YOU MOTHER ****ER! I WILL DESTROY YOU

IN
MARCH!

The above quote was from you November 2004 hearing for a March 2004
drug test failure, when you raced (untested) until the end of
September. You GOD DAMNED THIEF. Asshole. Lying, sack of ****.

I am so fricking ****ed that I want to break something, or throw up.

crit pro

Whoa! Time to renew the meds.
After reading your most recent "post" it is hard to believe no one
takes you seriously.

I'm tryng to figure out why Crit Pro is waiting till March to destroy
Fuentes? Fuentes is suspended until March of next year. Unless Crit Pro
knows of a CBR event in March that Dave is planing on riding.
Old February 8th 05, 08:02 PM

The bigger question: Will Crit PRO be suspended as well?

Old February 8th 05, 08:16 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On 8 Feb 2005 12:02:32 -0800, wrote:

The bigger question: Will Crit PRO be suspended as well?

From what? How high?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old February 8th 05, 09:14 PM

Depends who Crit PRO really is. Some say that he's the same guy who
keeps saying he's about to get popped by usada.

Munich Six Day - Final Night 6 Davey Crockett Racing 0 November 17th 04 02:49 AM
Fuentes wins another as fattie Master takes the moral high road. What would you do? scott Racing 6 September 30th 04 07:44 AM
dave fuentes crit pro Racing 2 August 26th 04 04:22 AM
"Fuentes disputes positive" or How the USCF promotes doping... [email protected] Racing 49 August 9th 04 07:41 PM
TdF final stage MD UK 10 August 5th 03 10:21 AM