Murraysville biking incident

Old August 21st 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default Murraysville biking incident

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 19, 5:01?pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Aug 15, 7:58?pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

Next time I hope that's you on a bike on the other side of the street.

So you wish me bad luck next time I am biking?

So you believe that story illustrates BAD LUCK? No wonder you can't
understand the slightest thing about all of this.

Are you really this stupid or do you just not bother to read the posts?

If I were you I wouldn't talk about someone else being stupid. Aren't you
the one that thinks that being put in the position of understanding why a
cyclist would be angry at being assaulted by a motorist is a personal
threat?

Old September 1st 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 20, 8:43?pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Aug 19, 5:01?pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
wrote in message

groups.com...

On Aug 15, 7:58?pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

Next time I hope that's you on a bike on the other side of the street.

So you wish me bad luck next time I am biking?

So you believe that story illustrates BAD LUCK? No wonder you can't
understand the slightest thing about all of this.

Are you really this stupid or do you just not bother to read the posts?

If I were you I wouldn't talk about someone else being stupid. Aren't you
the one that thinks that being put in the position of understanding why a
cyclist would be angry at being assaulted by a motorist is a personal
threat?

I believe the two main questions of the posting was:

1. Did Fred have a hand in ****ing off the driver by confronting him
three times?

and

2. What is the "Special Justice" that you still can't seem to
comprehend. It would seem that this could be a bit of biker justice
above what the law would warrant?

Incident with a BMW driver Matthew Haigh UK 35 May 20th 07 10:52 AM
Strange incident Tom Crispin UK 7 March 3rd 06 05:54 PM
Another incident MikeyOz Australia 18 January 17th 06 08:48 AM
2003 TDF Incident Paul Australia 8 August 13th 05 12:06 PM
My first clipless incident :-) vernon levy UK 11 May 17th 04 04:04 AM