Trek Madone 5.9 or 5.9 SL

Old October 3rd 04, 02:42 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

jeffstarr- I see in tech sheet has the
27-24-21connected. Do you know if they are just rivetted together, or
are they mounted on a carrier? BRBR

On a carrier for DA and ultegra. Riveted but able to disasemble for 105 level
of cogset.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com
Old October 3rd 04, 02:44 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Mike J- Not too much trouble, but not too much reason either, since both are
high-quality carbon cranksets (you may have been under the impression the
Bontrager was aluminum?). BRBR

ISIS or Octalink for the bontrager? And too bad not a 34t.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com

Old October 4th 04, 02:50 AM
Mike Jacoubowsky

Mike J- Not too much trouble, but not too much reason either, since both
are
high-quality carbon cranksets (you may have been under the impression the
Bontrager was aluminum?). BRBR

ISIS or Octalink for the bontrager? And too bad not a 34t.

ISIS on the Bontrager crank, I believe. I could be wrong though; it might
be one of the new two-piece designs with the outboard bearings, like the new
DuraAce. That's actually likely, since Bontrager cranks are manufactured by
Truvativ, which has been making such cranks lately.

No kidding it's too bad it's not a 34t. I'm going to stock up big on them,
as I suspect I'm going to be changing a lot of inside chainrings! Thank
goodness FSA 34s are fairly inexpensive.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com