bicycle repair?

Old April 12th 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default bicycle repair?

Hello all,
I am looking for a bicycle repair shop close to where I live. I live
beside Billings Brdige on the intersection of Bank and Riverside. So do
you I know any place close by that I can repair my bicycle? I have got
flat tires.!!
Thank you very much.
Cheers

Old April 12th 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

just a selection of http://www.cfsc.ottawa.on.ca/links/links.html :

Award Cycle & Sports Inc
(613) 596-6665
2280 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, ON K2B 7G1

Bert's Bike Repair
(613) 567-9117
305 Bronson Avenue, Ottawa, ON K1R 6J1

Bicyclette De Hull
(819) 770-6355
622 St Joseph Blvd, Ottawa, QC

Canadian Cycling Association
(613) 248-1353
2197 Riverside Drive, Ottawa, ON K1H 7X3

Cycle Power
(613)722-2453
1574 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, ON K1Z 7M4

Cyclery The
(613)730-2856
1073 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON K1S 3W9

Cyco's
(613)567-8180
5 Hawthorne Avenue, Ottawa, ON K1S 0A9

Foster's Sport Centre
(613)236-9611
305 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON K2P 1X7

Freewheel Cycle And Sports Ltd
(613)291-3171
1890 Bromley Road, Ottawa, ON K2A 1C1

Fresh Air Experience
(613)729-3002
1291 Wellington Street, Ottawa, ON K1Y 3A8

Full Cycle Ltd
(613)741-2443
427 St Laurent Boulevard, Ottawa, ON K1K 2Z8

Full Tilt Cycle & Ski
(613)726-0132
1469 Richmond Road, Ottawa, ON K2B 6R9

McCrank's Cycles
(613) 563-2200
889 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON K1S 3W4

Pecco's
(613) 562-9602
86 Murray Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 5M6

Rebec And Kroes Cycle And Sport Inc
(613)521-3791
1695 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON K1V 7Z3

Sportek
(613)737-5697
1020 Pleasant Park Road, Ottawa, ON K1G 2A1

Tim's Used Sports Equipment
(613)729-9005
1280 Wellington Street, Ottawa, ON K1Y 3A7

Tommy And Lefebvre
(613)236-9731
464 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON K2P 1Z3

Unchained-Independent Cycles
(613)562-2453
517 Rideau Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 5Z5

Valiquette's Source for Sports
(613)725-5352
1740 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, ON K2A 1E1

Westboro Sports Centre
(613)722-5363
327 Richmond Road, Ottawa, ON K1Z 6X7

I hear recommendations for Pecco's and Full Cycle

Top Gear Driving Song David Martin UK 38 June 1st 05 05:05 PM
police say it is illegal to ride bicycle on the street [email protected] General 16 April 18th 05 08:20 PM
Children should wear bicycle helmets. John Doe UK 516 December 16th 04 12:04 AM
Billy removes support from Peewee (seeXXXVII for a Laugh) Di Social Issues 3 October 29th 04 05:31 AM
New bicycle idea Bob Marley General 49 October 7th 04 05:20 AM