Flat Discussion Thread

Old November 23rd 08, 04:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unigurd

Default Flat Discussion Thread

Unisykolist;1135969 wrote:
ROARRRRRRRR
When hopping on wheel, how do you spin the unicycle 180? it seems
impossible yet so simple...

err.. hold onto the seat, jump, move 1 of your hands forward, and the
other backward, land?

--
Unigurd

Old November 23rd 08, 08:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

I was just outside for like 2 hours and I landed an Inward Varial Roll!
How many people in the US can do them???

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 23rd 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Ludwig F;1135966 wrote:
how often do you need a new shoe. When you destroy them at flatlanding?

i just got a $50 pair 3 days ago and they already have a hole.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old November 23rd 08, 09:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ludwig F

EliB;1136339 wrote:
I was just outside for like 2 hours and I landed an Inward Varial Roll!
How many people in the US can do them???

i can varial roll same good as inward i only have to jump back but i
don't get it

--
Ludwig F

1st place '
)-540unispin-'O,'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2123853)

Team Crankbreakers

'Unsere Videos' (http://www.vimeo.com/user858503)
Old November 23rd 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

EliB;1136339 wrote:
I was just outside for like 2 hours and I landed an Inward Varial Roll!
How many people in the US can do them???

Spencer;
Jon;
Zach;
You

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old November 23rd 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Emile.m;1136355 wrote:
Spencer;
Jon;
Zach;
You

that's awesome. They're fun. any idea how many if you include Canada??

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 23rd 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

EliB;1136376 wrote:
that's awesome. They're fun. any idea how many if you include Canada??

Spencer;
Jon;
Émile;
Zach;
You

--
Emile.m

Old November 23rd 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Emile.m;1136406 wrote:
Spencer;
Jon;
Émile;
Zach;
You

whoa. I feel pretty awesome now.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 23rd 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

EliB;1136431 wrote:
whoa. I feel pretty awesome now.

Don't worry, there's like not even 10 people that rides flat in north
america

--
Emile.m

Old November 24th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

unicycledood;1136347 wrote:
i just got a $50 pair 3 days ago and they already have a hole.

Because thats what you get for $50.Every chaep pair ive bought around
that price has been destroyed in a week

--
padst3r

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)
Proud member of the Team Nelson Unicyclists
*)---', 6ft Static Gap