Ed Dolan & Melanie

Old April 1st 11, 09:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default OT - Why is Mutilation of Infants Allowed?

On 4/1/2011 12:35 AM, aka Andrés Muro wrote:
[...]
One that is more impure since it doesn't demand that its
tribesmen not eat pork or the mutilation of their reproductive
organs.[...]

Circumcision of those too young to consent is a violation of basic human
rights.

N.b. Not being born Jewish and/or in the US, I have no personal
complaint on the matter.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old April 1st 11, 09:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan and more nonsense!

On 3/31/2011 11:32 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 3/31/2011 10:16 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

Judaism is actually quite unique among world religions since it is based
solely on the Book. Roman Catholicism for instance is based as much on a
Church as it is the Bible. Islam somewhat resembles Judaism since it too
seems to be based mainly on a book, but by a single author.

Ed, you really should not post from ignorance - not just the Torah, but
also the Talmud is central to the practice of Judaism.

It is all part of the Book. But the Bible is at the heart of it all. No
Bible, no Jews!

Mr. Ed Dolan has it backwards. No Jews, no Bible.

I am opposed to all tribalism as outdated and destructive to society as
worldwide whole, and therefore am against Jewishness as an ideology.
This
is why there is no such thing as a leftist Jew, since tribal
identification is done away with in a true equality society.

Israel is a modern democratic state, unlike the sea of Arab kingdoms
around
them. The Jews of Israel are highly sophisticated compared to the Arabs
whom
remain forever primitive and barbaric. Jeez, I wonder if Islam has
anything
to do with it?
[...]

In its laws, Israel discriminates against non-Jews. Equal rights for all
is central to democracy.

All Muslim Arabs should be booted out of Israel. What Arabs do best is breed
like rabbits, live like pigs and die like flies. Unfortunately, they do not
die fast enough. Israel would soon cease to be a Jewish state if Muslim
Arabs are included. Let them go to Jordan, their rightful home.

Mr. Ed Dolan forgets that the Zionists claim everything from the
Euphrates to the Nile should belong to Israel.

I don't much like anti-Semites ever since the Holocaust.

Did you (Ed Dolan) like anti-Semites before the Holocaust?

Earlier pogroms seemed like mythic tales to me, but the Holocaust brought
home the reality of mass slaughter.
[...]

While the Holocaust undeniably led to the deaths of some five (5) to seven
(7) million European and Russian Jews [1], the Zionist lobby has led to
the legal suppression of historical investigation of what really happened,
as there are things they prefer not to be brought to light, such as the
"Transfer Agreement" that the Zionists made with Hitler and the Nazi's in
1933, the support of the Nazis by some Zionists as the way to promote
Jewish emigration from Europe to Israel, the refusal of the international
Zionist community to buy the freedom of 2 million Jews during the war,
resulting in their deaths in the labor camps, and even the acquiscence of
Holocaust deaths as a way to gain international sympathy for the creation
of Israel at the expense of the indigenous Palestinian Arab population,
and the realization of the advantages of "Holocaust guilt" to the Zionist
cause.

More anti-Zionist rubbish. Why should the Jews have had to do anything to
save themselves from the German and Nazi butchers?

One wonders [1] if the international Jewish community had not declared
economic war on Germany in 1933, would the Nazis have gone to such
extremes against the European Jewish community?

Thankfully, many Jews (the people) are turning away from Zionism,
particularly in the US where they have *not* been significantly
discriminated against in recent decades, and in fact, are
over-represented
in federal political appointments by 10 to 25 times or more relative to
their overall share of the population. Recent survey data indicates
that
only about one-third (1/3) of USian Jews consider themselves ardent
Zionists, with mostly older Jews being Zionists.

Jews love America because they have a far better life here than they
could
ever have in any other land in the world, even including Israel. Even so,
American Jews are at extreme risk of losing their Jewishness. I give you
Andres Muro as an example of the species.

Exactly why Zionist sentiment is decreasing among younger USian Jews -
they have no reason to believe that they need an exclusive Jewish state
for protection. And rightfully so, they put being a USian ahead of other
cultural identities, unlike the neo-cons and other Zionists who
treasonously put the interests of Israel ahead of what is best for the US.

American Jews remain in the US for the good life, not because they don't
believe in the State of Israel.

Mr. Ed Dolan presents false assumption as fact. Mr. Ed Dolan certainly
does not personally know a representative cross-section of USian Jews,
as he is cooped up in his hovel in a small town in Minnesota. Survey
data indicates that Mr. Ed Dolan is wrong.

I think American Jews do have a dual
loyalty, but I could say that about several other large ethnic groups also.
America is not really a tight ethnic nation like most European nations. We
are more like Brazil.

Remember, in a melting pot, the scum rises to the top.

[1] Well, at least I am allowed to wonder. Such wondering (including
*legitimate* academic inquiry) in many Western European nations [2]
could land one in prison.
[2] However, these same nations generally tolerate promotion of
anti-Muslim falsehoods. The hypocrisy is due to the political power of
the Zionist lobby.

Old April 2nd 11, 01:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

Default Tom Sherman, Donkeys, & Hominid Posteriors

In article
,
" wrote:

Well, again, you lack deductive skills suggesting a limited capacity
for analysis. The Afrikaner and Jim Beam are two of the three people
in this group, the third one being you,

Here is where you get off track.
Ed Dolan contributes no technical knowledge,
insight, advice, or help to rbt.

that tend to rely on facile
platitudes to make any argument.

--
Michael Press
Old April 2nd 11, 02:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

On Apr 1, 3:20*pm, AMuzi wrote:
T m Sherm n _ wrote:

* [...]

But you have no problem with beheading?http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...staff-beheaded...

--
Andrew Muzi
* www.yellowjersey.org/

SUGGEST WE NUKE THE AREA
Old April 2nd 11, 04:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Michael Press" wrote in message
In article
,
" wrote:

Well, again, you lack deductive skills suggesting a limited capacity
for analysis. The Afrikaner and Jim Beam are two of the three people
in this group, the third one being you,

Here is where you get off track.
Ed Dolan contributes no technical knowledge,
insight, advice, or help to rbt.

RBT is for jerks. I have no interest in anything that is posted there. I am
on RBS and my posts only go to RBT because of the way others post, mainly
Tom Sherman.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old April 2nd 11, 04:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan drinks at home alone!

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/31/2011 11:12 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?nT " wrote in
message ...

[...]

Yet there is little to no evidence for it, or the hysterical
anti-cannabis
crusaders would be trumpeting it loudly. Meanwhile, driving after legal
consumption of alcohol kills tens of thousands per year in the US alone.

There is plenty of evidence for it as well as common sense (if you had
any),
but of course potheads want to do whatever whenever. As cyclists, we want
drivers to be stone cold sober when driving on roads which we are also
using.

Statistics is not a strong point of Mr. Ed Dolan.

If Mr. Tom Sherman had even an ounce of common sense he could not be a
liberal. The fact that he is a liberal proves he has no common sense. The
question arises ... is he a pothead as well as senseless?

The secret to drinking is to only do it AT HOME ALONE! How difficult can
that be?

Mr. Ed should realize that not everyone becomes unpleasant when they
drink.

Pleasant or unpleasant, drinking in public leads to trouble. The only
trouble you will ever get into if you drink at home alone is maybe to fall
and hit your head and bleed to death like William Holden did.

Old April 2nd 11, 05:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Tom Sherman favors potheads!

wrote in message
On Mar 31, 10:12 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
There is plenty of evidence for it as well as common sense (if you had
any),

Ahhhh common sense again. the recourse of the meek who can't rely on

reason, logical analysis and empirical evidence. They prefer to rely
on the sentiments of the herd.

Relying on reason, logical analysis and empirical evidence will lead you
astray more than relying on common sense. Moreover, the beauty of common
sense is that it is more efficient. Why go to any trouble for 99% of what
plagues mankind. It has all been dealt with before. Common sense is a
shortcut taken by intelligent people.

Old April 2nd 11, 05:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
On Mar 31, 8:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 30, 8:23 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

The fact is that I am fed up with telling Jews how to be Jews.

This statement is a stupid cow, or an oxymoron. But but but...Ed
Dollan is also a stupid cow....er, I meant an oxymoron.

Andres Muro is a traitor to his people. He is a **** poor Jew who yet
wants
to be considered a Jew. How treasonous is that! He should be stoned to
death
in the good old traditions of the Semites.

I'm a traitor to my people? Which people are mine? I don't own any

people. I believe the slavery was abolished a while back. The only
people that I come close to owning are my step kids. But I don't dare
call them mine. They would kill me.

You identified yourself as a Jew. Why do that if you aren't?

Old April 2nd 11, 05:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
On Mar 31, 8:38 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Just a couple of idiots communing with one another!

Please child, the adults are having a dialog. Would you remain quietly

in your chair until you are given permission to talk.

Please learn how to edit a post so we do not have to see the same **** more
than once.