FS: Avid Speedial Levers + Cantis (old school)

Old November 7th 03, 04:48 PM
Tom Purvis

Default FS: Avid Speedial Levers + Cantis (old school)

With some sadness I offer for sale a matched set of brakes and
levers, among the finest of yesteryear. I no longer have a bike
with a hanger for cantis.

-the original Avid Speedial brake levers, red anno and silver
-a front wheel set and a rear wheel set of matching red anno
cantilever brakes
-comes with a set of Kool-Stop pads, used but with plenty of
rubber left

These brakes are sweet. They can be set up with the same kind
of stopping power as V-brakes. Front set has longer lever arms
than rear set (as it should be). Action is light, like the best
modern rim brakes. The levers are incredible; no slop, light as
a kleenex.

Asking $40, shipped to lower 48, or make an offer.