Tried my skills on some stunts....

Old September 17th 03, 06:12 PM
zod

Default Tried my skills on some stunts....

I went out to a freeride park this weekend and tried to ride some
man-made stunts. The picture of the following was my favorite and quite
a challenge. It was an 8 inch skinny that sat on average about 1-2 feet
off the ground with constant angle and banking changes. Always up or
down, 30 degree turn here, 15 degree turn there..... The whole thing was
about 35-45 feet long. After many tries and plenty of falls I finally
cleared the whole thing to the sound of a roaring ovation from my mtn
biking buddies

Here's a pic......and a pic of me on my b*ke as well...

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/al...Zig_sized.jpg]

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/al...mps_sized.jpg]

--
zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

Old September 17th 03, 06:18 PM
Mojoe

KICK ASS!!!!!

cheers.. Mojoe

--
Mojoe - The Muni Militia

http://mojoe.unicyclist.com/
Mojoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/533

Old September 17th 03, 06:26 PM
zod

Thanks Mojoe....here's a little something extra for ya...

http://tinyurl.com/npd6

Old September 17th 03, 06:48 PM
Mojoe

Well yeah, that's cool... but do it on the muni

Mojoe

Old September 17th 03, 06:49 PM
zod

one day......not soon, but one day