I shove bicylces up your anus ! ! ! !

Old November 14th 04, 05:09 AM
Hans-Marc Olsen

Default I shove bicylces up your anus ! ! ! !

It's easy, once it's in, it will stay in !
Old November 14th 04, 10:32 PM
War On Error

"Hans-Marc Olsen" wrote in message
m...
It's easy, once it's in, it will stay in !

Aren't the Klingons hanging around Uranus?

Wipe out those Klingons!

WOE

Old November 15th 04, 05:50 AM
nget

War On Error Wrote:
"Hans-Marc Olsen" wrote in message
m...
It's easy, once it's in, it will stay in !

Aren't the Klingons hanging around Uranus?

Wipe out those Klingons!

WOE

Am I to assume from this last post of yours that We no longer need to
keep your last commandment on how to revitalize ARBR?Maybe this one was
just too tempting for you?

--
nget

Old November 16th 04, 01:25 PM

Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
: It's easy, once it's in, it will stay in !

I must apologize for the behaviour of this tricyclist, but I
assure the rest of you that most of us are well-mannered and
respect our fellow beings, even those who are not as Enlightened
as we are.

--
Risto Varanka | http://www.iki.fi/~varis/
name name at no spam please nixu com
Old November 17th 04, 02:15 AM
War On Error

"nget" wrote in message

War On Error Wrote:
"Hans-Marc Olsen" wrote in message
m...
It's easy, once it's in, it will stay in !

Aren't the Klingons hanging around Uranus?

Wipe out those Klingons!

WOE

Am I to assume from this last post of yours that We no longer need to
keep your last commandment on how to revitalize ARBR?Maybe this one was
just too tempting for you?

LOL!

My inner 9 yr old came out to play momentarily.

WOE

Old November 24th 04, 08:42 AM
Torben Scheel

What's a bicylce? Will I like it?

???
Trobne

Old November 24th 04, 10:19 AM
Kurt Fischer

Torben Scheel wrote:

What's a bicylce? Will I like it?

Assuming he means an bicycle, I'm quite sure you will like it relatively
more than a trike. And no, I'm not speaking from experience here. ;-)

Kurt, back on his Anthrotech to face the winter

Old November 24th 04, 03:51 PM
skip

"Kurt Fischer" wrote in message
Torben Scheel wrote:

What's a bicylce? Will I like it?

Assuming he means an bicycle, I'm quite sure you will like it relatively
more than a trike. And no, I'm not speaking from experience here. ;-)

Kurt, back on his Anthrotech to face the winter

LOL Nothing beats on topic recumbent humor!