My Father's Day Ride

Old June 20th 06, 11:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default My Father's Day Ride

I'm a lucky guy. I have great friends, my wife rides and also
understands I need to get out for hard rides, my kids are super ... most
of the time

So here was my present to me http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=202600

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.
Old June 21st 06, 03:38 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:21:11 -0600, Craig Brossman wrote:

I'm a lucky guy. I have great friends, my wife rides and also understands
I need to get out for hard rides, my kids are super ... most of the time

So here was my present to me
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=202600

Nice!

Those "lounging around looking at the views" are my favorite parts of the
ride. (Usually because somebody gets out some food. )

gabrielle
Old June 21st 06, 05:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Craig Brossman wrote:
I'm a lucky guy. I have great friends, my wife rides and also
understands I need to get out for hard rides, my kids are super ... most
of the time

So here was my present to me http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=202600

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.

Great Post! Great Pics!. I definetly envy you guys at this time of
year. If for no other reason than where you get to ride!! Awesome....

Maybe one day....