Coker ride this Saturday! 10/6/08

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 30th 08, 09:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Coker ride this Saturday! 10/6/08

Just putting the invite out to anyone wanting to join in for a super fun
coker/29er ride along the beach bike path, from where it starts at
Torrance beach, and go as far as we want!

It goes through several beach cities, including Hermosa, Marina del
rey, Venice beach and into Malibu, and is 44 miles roundtrip! Of course,
we don't have to do the whole thing. Only as far as we want.

So far Jamey and Shadowuni are in, plus myself. PM me or reply here if
you would like to join the ride, or need directions. We'll start about
8:30am; the same time as our 'last ride' (http://tinyurl.com/3s8xxz) a
couple weeks back. This is the best, most beautiful beach ride you'll
find!

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)