is JD Ride-A-Lots husband????

Old June 12th 06, 06:10 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush

Default is JD Ride-A-Lots husband????

JD is Ride-A-Lots armor, his protection so his delicate little soul
doesn't get an owey. Thus, we know, JD is a butt lover...

Everywhere Ride-A-Lot chooses to mix it up with me by trying to poke me
with insults, JD is backing him up like he's his husband. Seeing how
Ride-A-Lot isn't male, JD has to be his husband. Did JD marry
Ride-A-Lot in Massachussets? Anyone got the picts?

Where's JDs picts? How do we know JD can ride MTB trails?

JD is a man-body man-spirit or a man-body woman-spirit too? Does he
wear a bra & panties?

Did these two make porns together? YUCK!!

A man imitator who plays woman lets a man love him due to real MTB
skills? Or is it JD just lets Ride-A-Lot shack up with him so
Ride-A-Lot has somewhere to stay when he comes to ride Colorado
beginner trails.

These and so many more questions, JD can you please comment you big
hunk'o flaming man-love, if I was as feminin as Ride-A-Lot I might
solicit you for man-love too, but I've grown beyond riding tricycles..

Old June 13th 06, 11:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

shut up and go away. you are not normal like the rest of us are you?
Old June 13th 06, 11:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

David Waters wrote:
snip

shut up and go away. you are not normal like the rest of us are you?

Are you trying to help him through killfiles, or do you not realize that
you are re-posting that crap under your name?
At least trim your reply if you feel you must.
Best to just killfile and ignore.
Old June 14th 06, 01:22 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

David Waters wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

Normal being an obedient souless drone, no I'm not normal like you.
Abide to the Jew owned world which is luxury for them and disparity by
expenses for us.

Old June 14th 06, 03:20 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default What Passes for Entertainment, among Mountain Bikers (was is JD Ride-A-Lots husband????)

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 22:29:31 GMT, David Waters
wrote:

LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande