FS: Carbon Cranks & Carbon Seatposts w/ Warranty

Old October 6th 03, 05:17 PM
CarbonLORD

Default FS: Carbon Cranks & Carbon Seatposts w/ Warranty

Carbon Cranks with a Lifetime Warranty.

Now featuring an integrated one piece Campagnolo compatible design
with Carbon Fiber Spider. 102mm BB / 135mm BCD spider / 380g / $275.00
/ LIFETIME WARRANTY.

http://www.carbonLORD.com/Campy_ACFC.jpg

For additional information lease visit my web site at:

http://www.carbonLORD.com/cranks.html

Current pricing is less then what is reflected on my web site. Please
inquire with any questions or to obtain a quote.

Carbon Fiber Seat Posts with a 5 year warranty are currently on sale
for only $60 (Only $50 when purchased with any Crank).

http://www.carbonLORD.com/post.html

Please inquire with any questions.

Thank you.

Sabin West / carbonLORD
http://www.carbonLORD.com
773.991.4057 / Chicago USA
Old October 7th 03, 07:52 PM
ERN

Default Carbon Cranks & Carbon Seatposts w/ Warranty

I heard that this dude does NOT HONOR his "Lifetime Warranty" and makes LOTS
of excuses and GETS MAD when you CALL HIM ON IT!!! Buyer BEWARE!!!
Inferior PRODUCT.

om...

Old October 8th 03, 01:26 AM
Tom Kunich

If you're interested in buying from this guy be sure to do a search on
DejaNews about him. Buy at your own risk.

Old October 8th 03, 05:28 AM
MG

I was seriously considering his carbon cranks for my team, 13 guys/gals.

After reading about his lack of warranty support I guess I will take my
business to FSA.

"ERN" wrote in message
[...]

---

Old October 9th 03, 06:24 PM
Bulltek Sports

Too many horrible experience from customers.

Save yourself headaches and buy any other brand. like FSA, Interloc, Campy,
Thorius or the many others that will pop up. Buy from a shop and support the
businesses that in the end serve the sport.

Carbon Lord does nothing for cycling. Just a guy that buys cheap goods from
a cheap source and sells direct.

Seems his warranty is false and uses it to attract buyers.

Old October 10th 03, 01:11 PM
andrew smith

"Bulltek Sports" wrote in message
Too many horrible experience from customers.

Save yourself headaches and buy any other brand. like FSA, Interloc,

Campy,
Thorius or the many others that will pop up. Buy from a shop and support

the
businesses that in the end serve the sport.

Carbon Lord does nothing for cycling.

Just a guy that buys cheap goods from a cheap source and sells direct.

I must admit, I thought that's what retail is all about?

a.

Old October 10th 03, 04:47 PM
Kristan Roberge

Bulltek Sports wrote:

Too many horrible experience from customers.

Save yourself headaches and buy any other brand. like FSA, Interloc, Campy,
Thorius or the many others that will pop up. Buy from a shop and support the
businesses that in the end serve the sport.

Carbon Lord does nothing for cycling. Just a guy that buys cheap goods from
a cheap source and sells direct.

Seems his warranty is false and uses it to attract buyers.

But he sells some lovely rhinestone encrusted panties on ebay. Maybe that's
Lance's secret to winning 5 tours? Fancy panties.

Old October 11th 03, 02:34 AM
Ground Zero

"Kristan Roberge" wrote in message

But he sells some lovely rhinestone encrusted panties on ebay. Maybe

that's
Lance's secret to winning 5 tours? Fancy panties.

Lance's secret is out....

Just before the time trial, I offered Ullrich my girl friend's thong - told
him he wouldn't win without them... he muttered something in German (an
insult, I believe) and went on to crash right out of the TdF...

Bet he's wearing panties as you read this.....