Ride to the Archaeological Site of Coatetelco (Morelos, Mexico)

Old February 19th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
erasmo

Default Ride to the Archaeological Site of Coatetelco (Morelos, Mexico)

Hi:

I would like to share with you a report from the cycling ride: Mexico
City - Archaeological Site of Coatetelco (Morelos) - Cuernavaca,
performed yesterday. This report is published at:

http://tinyurl.com/37b3b5

Greetings and thank you for your attention

Old February 26th 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
james

On Feb 19, 4:31 pm, "erasmo" wrote:
Hi:

I would like to share with you a report from the cycling ride: Mexico
City - Archaeological Site of Coatetelco (Morelos) - Cuernavaca,
performed yesterday. This report is published at:

http://tinyurl.com/37b3b5

Greetings and thank you for your attention

Tiene mas fotografias??? Love to see. The main map page seems like a
large file so it loads slowly, but interesting report and love to read
more with more photos.

How the heck do you get out of the DF? Are there any greenbelts or
wide streets condusive to group rides? I've been to central Mexico
City and it's very hectic, (except Chapultapec area)

all the best -- james www.futuregringo.com

Old February 26th 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
erasmo

Hi:

the photos of each travel are shown in the link named: "Photos" (just
below the Photoset Map link that gives you trouble)

additonally, all my Flickr photos are available at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/albatros/sets/

¿ how do I get out of the DF ?

mmmhhh, cycling ... :-)

I do prefer the free highways (over the paid ones), because I can use
the same road as the cars do (albeit just "clamped" to the right side
of the highway)

there are beatiful free highways that connect Mexico City to the south
(Cuernavaca), east (Puebla) and west (Toluca). The north is a little
tricky since there are only paid highways (and I have to use the
rugged side-line), but I can live with that :-)

thank you for your comments :-)