Habanero ?

Old February 5th 11, 03:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

Default Habanero ?

bike hispanic

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/05/us...s.html?_r=1&hp
Old February 5th 11, 05:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Phil H

On Feb 5, 7:03*am, kolldata wrote:
bike hispanic

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/05/us...s.html?_r=1&hp

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame

He used to post here but left after some political flaming episodes.
Nice guy, good bikes for the price. I'm not sure if they are still
$695.
Phil H
Old February 5th 11, 05:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

On 2/5/2011 10:36 AM, Phil Holman wrote:
On Feb 5, 7:03 am, wrote:
bike hispanic

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/05/us...s.html?_r=1&hp

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame

He used to post here but left after some political flaming episodes.
Nice guy, good bikes for the price. I'm not sure if they are still
$695.
Phil H

If you click on the link, you will see frames start at $895. The
relative weakness of the dollar likely accounts for most of the price
increase.

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old February 5th 11, 07:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On Feb 5, 7:03 am, wrote:
bike hispanic

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/05/us...s.html?_r=1&hp

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame

He used to post here but left after some political flaming episodes.
Nice guy, good bikes for the price. I'm not sure if they are still
$695.
Phil H

If you click on the link, you will see frames start at $895. The
relative weakness of the dollar likely accounts for most of the price
increase.

Yet very competitive for 2011 and still a popular frame
series. We like Habaneros here.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old February 6th 11, 12:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Feb 5, 7:03 am, *wrote:
bike hispanic

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/05/us...s.html?_r=1&hp

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame

He used to post here but left after some political flaming episodes.
Nice guy, good bikes for the price. I'm not sure if they are still
$695.
Phil H

If you click on the link, you will see frames start at $895. *The
relative weakness of the dollar likely accounts for most of the price
increase.

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Bikes Direct titanium frame/fork is $999. Probably very comparable.
Which is better? Who knows? Used "name brand" titanium frame from
eBay may be much cheaper.
Old February 6th 11, 02:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

will Mark throw ina used fiddle ?

Old February 7th 11, 12:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news.suddenlink.net

?

On Feb 5, 7:03 am, wrote:
[...]

It is much cheaper. I got a used but very nice Litespeed Ultimate with a
new fork for $700 including shipping.
That a much better deal than a new but mysterious POS Chinese bike made by
factory slaves.

Old February 7th 11, 01:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

On Feb 6, 5:47*pm, "news.suddenlink.net"
wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 5, 10:58 am, T m Sherm n _ ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI

On Feb 5, 7:03 am, wrote:
bike hispanic

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/05/us...s.html?_r=1&hp

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame

He used to post here but left after some political flaming episodes.
Nice guy, good bikes for the price. I'm not sure if they are still
$695.
Phil H

If you click on the link, you will see frames start at $895. The
relative weakness of the dollar likely accounts for most of the price
increase.

--
T m Sherm n - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Bikes Direct titanium frame/fork is $999. *Probably very comparable.
Which is better? *Who knows? *Used "name brand" titanium frame from
eBay may be much cheaper.

It is much cheaper. *I got a used but very nice Litespeed Ultimate with a
new fork for $700 including shipping.
That a much better deal than a new but mysterious POS Chinese bike made by
factory slaves.- Hide quoted text -

Big Deal. I bougth a Deore equipped Tuscany with full Ortlieb for
$1200.