WTB: your 1" carbon 'cross fork

Old October 30th 05, 03:51 AM

Default WTB: your 1" carbon 'cross fork

Hola,

The title says it! I'd like to replace the steel fork on my Mandaric
with a carbon cyclocross fork. Steerer diameter is 1"; I'd consider
threaded or threadless. Also, I'm looking for used so I'm hoping for a
reasonable price (like anyone). Straight bladed is my preference as
well.

Order of preference:
Alpha Q
Alan (straight blade)
Wound-Up
Winwood or similar

Please email what you've got to tRiSpOkE AT A O L dot.... com
Remove the obvious.

Cheers,
Ian in OR

Old November 2nd 05, 05:50 AM