A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Recumbent Biking
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

An experiment to prove the helmet law proponants RIGHT (or wrong)



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old December 14th 04, 10:14 PM
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Edward Dolan wrote:
Nope, I am only correcting all your mistakes so that others on this

group
can clearly see what an idiot you are.


Nope, you love me and the manner I teach you. That is why you can't
HELP but read and respond to my posts. You are welcome.

Did you mention previously that you had a Master's degree? I would be


extremely interested to know what subject it was in. I dare you to

tell me!

Correct, I do hold one. YOU do not have even high school.

However, I may at this point be getting you confused with another

idiot from
BC. It would help if everyone would use their real names instead of

these
confounded monikers which I do not pay much attention to as I

consider them
childish.


When you prove who you are, and that Edward Dolan is your real name,
then perhaps I will do the same. But for now, feaks like you are the
reason I do not use my real name. People like you, are like the
unabomber. Control freal is what you are, what you will always be.
You can't help it. You are beyond repair. That is why your mother
doesn't speak with you.

I am laughing all the time I am showing the rest of the group what an

idiot
you are. Because you are an idiot, there is no way you could ever GET

to me.
Only an intelligent person can get to me. I need never worry about

you on
that score.


Get to you? That would imply I would want to. I have no interest in
"getting" to you.

You are the admitted fornicator.


I wear that title, PROUDLY! Thank you.

Not pleasant to be called out for what you
are is it? I am still waiting for a detailed report from you on your
admitted favorite pastime. The group is also waiting to hear from an

expert
such as yourself. What are you waiting for? Cat got your tongue?


Those who know, need no explanation. Those who do not, no explanation
will suffice.

I have also noted from your above paragraph that you seem to have a
prejudice against homos.


Not in the slightest. Unlike you I think everyone should have the
right to do what they like so long as they are not hurting anyone.
Having said that, a homosexual hit on me the other day. Made me sick
as I am not attracted to males at all. Homosexual activity is
disgusting to me, the way heterosexual activity is disgusting to
homo's. BUT UNLIKE YOU I believe in freedom of choice and tolerence.
To each thier own.

How can that possibly be from a liberal piece of
**** like yourself. You want to watch it or you will be drummed out

of the
liberal fraternity. Don't you know you are suppose to love and

respect homos
as being just as good as normal folks.


Yes they are, but i for one do not like nor engage in such activity.
YOU DO, and jack off thinking of such things.

Instead I pick up some very bad vibes
from you about asses and mouths and penises. I must admit I am very
disappointed in you. I thought you were a liberal. Instead I am

finding out
that you do not respect homos. You seem to know so much about asses

and
mouths and penises that maybe you are a homo yourself?


See above.

Ads
  #42  
Old December 14th 04, 11:52 PM
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It amuses me, that you think you're witty. PLease keep replying to my
notes, but try and negate my content. It is funny that you think you
make any sense. Your replies please me.

  #43  
Old December 15th 04, 01:56 AM
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


Edward Dolan wrote:

The only argument liberals ever like to entertain are those among

themselves
about crossing t's and dotting i's. But I come at them from a totally


different direction. It disorients them and they flail about like

helpless
children before my onslaught. They have never before encountered

anyone who
will argue, for instance, that war can be a good thing and that it

can
settle an issue permanently and that if and when the world is rid of

Muslims
it will be a much better place. And so it goes. Just one great

thought after
another. That is why I sign myself Ed Dolan the Great.

But at least Mr. Sherman halfway meets an argument that he is

unfamiliar
with, unlike DiscoDuck who is a liberal coward and will not meet an
argument. Mr. Sherman I only disagree with; DiscoDuck merits my

contempt -
and he has it in spades. But it gets tiresome calling him a ****ing

idiot
all the time. He knows what he is and I know what he is and so does

the rest
of the membership of ARBR. Hey, if it walks like a duck and it talks

like a
duck, then it must be DiscoDuck!


Yadayadayada. I wear your comtempt with honour. It means I am doing
good in the world by annoying you. The more unhappy you are, the
happier the planet is. Therfore I must continue to do good here, and
elsewhere.

IT rocks ****ing you off.
--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great Moron - Minnesota


  #44  
Old December 15th 04, 05:18 AM
Edward Dolan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
But at least Mr. Sherman halfway meets an argument that he is

unfamiliar
with, unlike DiscoDuck who is a liberal coward and will not meet an
argument. Mr. Sherman I only disagree with; DiscoDuck merits my

contempt -
and he has it in spades. But it gets tiresome calling him a ****ing

idiot
all the time. He knows what he is and I know what he is and so does

the rest
of the membership of ARBR. Hey, if it walks like a duck and it talks

like a
duck, then it must be DiscoDuck!


Yadayadayada. I wear your comtempt with honour. It means I am doing
good in the world by annoying you. The more unhappy you are, the
happier the planet is. Therfore I must continue to do good here, and
elsewhere.

IT rocks ****ing you off.


Quack, quack to you too ... DiscoDuck!

--
****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota


  #45  
Old December 15th 04, 05:20 AM
Edward Dolan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


wrote in message
ups.com...
It amuses me, that you think you're witty. PLease keep replying to my
notes, but try and negate my content. It is funny that you think you
make any sense. Your replies please me.


Quack, quack to you too ... DiscoDuck!

--
****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota


  #46  
Old December 15th 04, 05:37 AM
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


Edward Dolan wrote:

Quack, quack to you too ... DiscoDuck!


You're very good at copyingand pasting. Golly Gee.
Some help for you-try control+V.

You are welcome, Eddy boy

  #47  
Old December 15th 04, 05:52 AM
Edward Dolan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


wrote in message
oups.com...
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
I have also noted from your above paragraph that you seem to have a
prejudice against homos.


Not in the slightest. Unlike you I think everyone should have the
right to do what they like so long as they are not hurting anyone.
Having said that, a homosexual hit on me the other day. Made me sick
as I am not attracted to males at all. Homosexual activity is
disgusting to me, the way heterosexual activity is disgusting to
homo's. BUT UNLIKE YOU I believe in freedom of choice and tolerence.
To each thier own.


I am not tolerant of homos. I believe there are a few genuine homos that are
created freaks by Mother Nature. However, fully 99% of homos are
degenerates. They have learned their behavior and they prefer it for reasons
of their own. They are NOT born that way as nature would have no interest in
creating homos.

Man should only have very limited freedom of choice carefully circumscribed
by rules and laws. Too much tolerance for deviant behavior is a complete
negation of all morality. Man thrives under conditions of order and
subjugation and most especially in observing norms under pain of death. That
is the way most men have lived most of their existence on this earth in
various societies, almost all of which have been based on oriental
despotism, the original and still the most popular form of governance for
man. Where ever did you get the idea that freedom of choice and tolerance
are good for mankind? Do not confuse the West and democracy as they exist
today with mankind's history on this globe.

DiscoDuck has added a little content here and so I have honored him with a
thought provoking reply. The rest of his message is just the usual quack,
quack, quack - and so I have eliminated it in the interest of intelligent
discourse.

--
****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great


  #48  
Old December 15th 04, 06:41 AM
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


Edward Dolan wrote:

I am not tolerant of homos. I believe there are a few genuine homos

that are
created freaks by Mother Nature. However, fully 99% of homos are
degenerates. They have learned their behavior and they prefer it for

reasons
of their own. They are NOT born that way as nature would have no

interest in
creating homos.


I agree it is deviant behavior but I still feel it should be tolerated.
And you are Wrong. Homosexual activity is found in other parts of
nature too.

Man should only have very limited freedom of choice carefully

circumscribed
by rules and laws. Too much tolerance for deviant behavior is a

complete
negation of all morality. Man thrives under conditions of order and
subjugation and most especially in observing norms under pain of

death. That
is the way most men have lived most of their existence on this earth

in
various societies, almost all of which have been based on oriental
despotism, the original and still the most popular form of governance

for
man. Where ever did you get the idea that freedom of choice and

tolerance
are good for mankind? Do not confuse the West and democracy as they

exist
today with mankind's history on this globe.


I don't confuse them. You do.

DiscoDuck has added a little content here and so I have honored him

with a
thought provoking reply. The rest of his message is just the usual

quack,
quack, quack - and so I have eliminated it in the interest of

intelligent
discourse.


No it is brilliant and you know it, thus the reason you read my notes,
and learn ad absorb them
--
****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great Loser


  #49  
Old December 15th 04, 07:54 AM
Edward Dolan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:

I am not tolerant of homos. I believe there are a few genuine homos

that are
created freaks by Mother Nature. However, fully 99% of homos are
degenerates. They have learned their behavior and they prefer it for

reasons
of their own. They are NOT born that way as nature would have no

interest in
creating homos.


I agree it is deviant behavior but I still feel it should be tolerated.
And you are Wrong. Homosexual activity is found in other parts of
nature too.


I would not make a big deal about persecuting it, but I would never pretend
that it is OK, just another life style like liberals do. I do not believe
there is any animal behavior that could be regarded as same sex oriented
unless the animal's natural environment has been disrupted. What you see in
zoos and animal labs NEVER counts as that is not the animal's natural
environment.

The sole and entire purpose of sex is for reproduction only. Nature
(evolution) would never be so stupid as to produce same sex oriented
individuals as it would have no survival value for the species.

snip

--
****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota



  #50  
Old December 16th 04, 07:37 AM
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


Edward Dolan wrote:
What I am saying is that democracy is a very recent thing in the

history of
mankind.


And what I am saying is you a weird little man, not unlike the killer
in Silence of the lambs who hung out in his dungeon sewing human skin,
trying to become a woman.

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
published helmet research - not troll patrick Racing 1790 November 8th 04 03:16 AM
First Helmet : jury is out. Walter Mitty General 125 June 26th 04 02:00 AM
Fule face helmet - review Mikefule Unicycling 8 January 14th 04 05:56 PM
Reports from Sweden Garry Jones General 17 October 14th 03 05:23 PM
Reports from Sweden Garry Jones Social Issues 14 October 14th 03 05:23 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.