A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Recumbent Biking
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

An experiment to prove the helmet law proponants RIGHT (or wrong)



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old December 20th 04, 07:50 AM
Edward Dolan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


wrote in message
ups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
I do not understand why it would make you sick? Is English your first
language? Do you understand words?


Because it does, PLain and simple. The thought fodrinking egg whites
also makes me sick. But the thought of egg whites themesleves, does
not.

It's not rocket science eddy boy. You must not be very bright if you
can't understand what I am saying.


Nope, I sure can't understand muddled thinking like yours, although the
world is full of it. You need to compare one set of human behaviors to
another set of human behaviors, not egg whites. But I can't be your teacher.
Either learn this sort of thing (how to reason rationally and logically) on
your own or not. Who cares about idiots except other idiots?
[...]

If homo activity nauseates you, then the homos themselves should also


nauseate you - right?


Wrong. One of my close friends is a homo. He does not make me sick.
The tought of him sucking off some guy does. But not him, himself.
Great guy. We laugh all the time at people like you.

Why not condemn the perpetrators of the activity as
well as the activity itself. Evil is as evil does.


It's not evil. It's just gross.


No, it is evil. Most prior human societies would not have persecuted homos
if what they were doing was merely regarded as gross.They were persecuted
because what they were doing was regarded as evil. Not much has changed. It
is only liberal idiots like yourself who think it is gross and not evil.
Your homo friend is laughing at you for being such a fool. You would be well
advised to abhor him. He is an evil person, unless he is a true freak of
nature (the 1%). Transsexuals are freaks of nature and I would make some
allowances for them.

Every religion that is not perverted regards homo activity as evil and the
person who engages in it as evil. It is not only against God's law, but it
is against nature as well. There is nothing to be said for it and much to be
said against it. Disco Duck has been brain washed into thinking it is OK, or
at least that the person who engages in it is OK. I have no respect for this
kind of thinking whatsoever. Liberals and sodomites deserve one another.
They are both degraded and perverse. They are both evil and deserving of
everlasting hellfire. May the Devil take them all!

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota











Ads
  #62  
Old December 20th 04, 08:43 AM
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


Edward Dolan wrote:
Nope, I sure can't understand muddled thinking like yours, although

the
world is full of it. You need to compare one set of human behaviors

to
another set of human behaviors, not egg whites. But I can't be your

teacher.
Either learn this sort of thing (how to reason rationally and

logically) on
your own or not. Who cares about idiots except other idiots?


Well you clearly care about me which is why you can't miss a word I
say. You flatter me.


No, it is evil. Most prior human societies would not have persecuted

homos
if what they were doing was merely regarded as gross.They were

persecuted
because what they were doing was regarded as evil. Not much has

changed. It
is only liberal idiots like yourself who think it is gross and not

evil.
Your homo friend is laughing at you for being such a fool. You would

be well
advised to abhor him. He is an evil person, unless he is a true freak

of
nature (the 1%). Transsexuals are freaks of nature and I would make

some
allowances for them.


Like wemake allowances for you? How liberal of you.
My friend is laughing at me, why? And you say MY thinking is muddled?


Every religion that is not perverted regards homo activity as evil

and the
person who engages in it as evil. It is not only against God's law,

but it
is against nature as well. There is nothing to be said for it and

much to be
said against it. Disco Duck has been brain washed into thinking it is

OK, or
at least that the person who engages in it is OK. I have no respect

for this
kind of thinking whatsoever.


Of course you don't. That is because you are an intolerant homo. A
self hating homosexual how copes by trying to insist he thinks it is
bad behaviour (therefore could not engage in it).

Liberals and sodomites deserve one another.
They are both degraded and perverse. They are both evil and deserving

of
everlasting hellfire. May the Devil take them all!


And you eddy boy-toy. He's gonna get you. Very soon I am sure.
People like you are evil and attact the devil. Tell me, is it the
pointed tale you enjoy? Or a pinted something else?

You're welcome.

  #63  
Old December 20th 04, 10:40 AM
Edward Dolan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


wrote in message
ups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
Nope, I sure can't understand muddled thinking like yours, although

the
world is full of it. You need to compare one set of human behaviors

to
another set of human behaviors, not egg whites. But I can't be your

teacher.
Either learn this sort of thing (how to reason rationally and

logically) on
your own or not. Who cares about idiots except other idiots?


Well you clearly care about me which is why you can't miss a word I
say. You flatter me.


No, that is not true at all. Note how I am editing your posts and only
responding to the very little content that is occasionally to be found in
your messages. To wit:
[...]

Every religion that is not perverted regards homo activity as evil

and the
person who engages in it as evil. It is not only against God's law,

but it
is against nature as well. There is nothing to be said for it and

much to be
said against it. Disco Duck has been brain washed into thinking it is

OK, or
at least that the person who engages in it is OK. I have no respect

for this
kind of thinking whatsoever.


Of course you don't. That is because you are an intolerant homo. A
self hating homosexual how copes by trying to insist he thinks it is
bad behaviour (therefore could not engage in it).


I am indeed intolerant of evil. So should you be and everyone else. I
believe Keats wrote a poem about how all it takes for evil to prevail is for
good men to do nothing. If I weren't so lazy I would look this up, but as a
former librarian I have resolved never to look up anything again in my life,
at least not for the benefit of idiots such as yourself.

That self-hating business is nothing but double speak and is worthy of 1984,
the novel by Orwell.
[...]

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota



  #64  
Old December 20th 04, 07:12 PM
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


Edward Dolan wrote:
No, that is not true at all. Note how I am editing your posts and

only
responding to the very little content that is occasionally to be

found in
your messages. To wit:


Imitation is a form of flattery. Since you copyed me by editing like
me, you flatter me. Thank you and of course you are welcome.

I am indeed intolerant of evil. So should you be and everyone else.


I am tolerant of different, not evil. Evil arr child killers, rapists,
and Edward Dolan.


I
believe Keats wrote a poem about how all it takes for evil to prevail

is for
good men to do nothing. If I weren't so lazy I would look this up,

but as a
former librarian I have resolved never to look up anything again in

my life,
at least not for the benefit of idiots such as yourself.


Considering you wept about my "name calling" of you, this is ironic.
But I suppose it is copying and therefore flattering me again.
You're welcome.

  #65  
Old December 21st 04, 04:26 AM
Edward Dolan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


wrote in message
ps.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
No, that is not true at all. Note how I am editing your posts and

only
responding to the very little content that is occasionally to be

found in
your messages. To wit:


Imitation is a form of flattery. Since you copyed me by editing like
me, you flatter me. Thank you and of course you are welcome.

I am indeed intolerant of evil. So should you be and everyone else.


I am tolerant of different, not evil. Evil arr child killers, rapists,
and Edward Dolan.


I
believe Keats wrote a poem about how all it takes for evil to prevail

is for
good men to do nothing. If I weren't so lazy I would look this up,

but as a
former librarian I have resolved never to look up anything again in

my life,
at least not for the benefit of idiots such as yourself.


Considering you wept about my "name calling" of you, this is ironic.
But I suppose it is copying and therefore flattering me again.
You're welcome.


I gave you a chance to post content, but that you refuse to do. Bye-bye.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota


  #66  
Old December 21st 04, 06:42 AM
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


Edward Dolan wrote:

I gave you a chance to post content, but that you refuse to do.

Bye-bye.

And each and very post I made had more content you than yours. You
call "Quack Quack Quack" content? LOL

You are hysterical. What makes it more funny is you don't intend to be
so.

"Bye Bye"
The cry of someone who knows they are wrong.
Victory is (once again) mine.

Accept your surrender

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
published helmet research - not troll patrick Racing 1790 November 8th 04 03:16 AM
First Helmet : jury is out. Walter Mitty General 125 June 26th 04 02:00 AM
Fule face helmet - review Mikefule Unicycling 8 January 14th 04 05:56 PM
Reports from Sweden Garry Jones General 17 October 14th 03 05:23 PM
Reports from Sweden Garry Jones Social Issues 14 October 14th 03 05:23 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.