P*ul Sm*th likes us?

Old September 2nd 04, 10:17 PM
Patrick Herring

"elyob" wrote:
| Buy a scanner, and make sure you have enough webspace if you can't figure
| out (or be bothered!) to shrink articles without distorting the text!

Don't you just blur it a bit first? Gaussian at radius 3 or 4 does it
for me.

--
Patrick Herring, Sheffield, UK
http://www.anweald.co.uk
Old September 3rd 04, 03:34 AM
elyob

Default P*ul Sm*th likes us?

Anyway, never been to Bournemouth, and my scanning from this evenings
"Evening Standard" is a bit big at 573kb. But he seems to back us up for
once ...

http://www.local-serve.com/temp/paulsmith.jpg

Maybe he will rule red lights and pavements are okay for cyclists to use?

Maybe he likes us really?

Old September 3rd 04, 09:34 AM
dwb

elyob wrote:
Anyway, never been to Bournemouth, and my scanning from this evenings
"Evening Standard" is a bit big at 573kb. But he seems to back us up
for once ...

http://www.local-serve.com/temp/paulsmith.jpg

Maybe he will rule red lights and pavements are okay for cyclists to
use?

Maybe he likes us really?

He's actually being consistent (more then can be said about some!) - ie
saying speed limits should be applied 'sensibly' (not commenting on the
merits of that) - regardless of transport medium.

Old September 3rd 04, 05:23 PM
James Hodson

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 02:34:58 GMT, "elyob"
wrote:

Anyway, never been to Bournemouth, and my scanning from this evenings
"Evening Standard" is a bit big at 573kb. But he seems to back us up for
once ...

http://www.local-serve.com/temp/paulsmith.jpg

Maybe he will rule red lights and pavements are okay for cyclists to use?

Eylob, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!

Paul's words were in today's DM and I've just spent a pleasant 5
minutes copying them (2 finger typing, naturally) into that other
thread.

James

Old September 3rd 04, 09:17 PM
James Hodson

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 18:37:43 GMT, "elyob"
wrote:

Buy a scanner, and make sure you have enough webspace if you can't figure
out (or be bothered!) to shrink articles without distorting the text!

Got one etc but didn't see a mention of a scanned article in t'other
thread.

James