wots wrong wi' .racin?

Old April 30th 12, 05:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Default wots wrong wi' .racin?

On 28/04/2012 09:41, Simply Fred wrote:
Simply Fred wrote:
It takes a long time to reach maximal entropy and heat death.

atriage wrote:
Yeah, ask Floyd, he knows.

Hawking radiation is mysteriously accelerated, possibly by the influence
of dark matter, so the Flandis black hole evaporates much faster than
the billion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion years for a
solar mass black hole. In fact CERN are considering accelerating him to
see if he turns into a Higgs bozo.

Poor Floyd, for some reason I've started to feel sorry for him.