Rare Wester Ross touring bike for sale (#157 of only 477 ever made).

Old July 1st 09, 06:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Times Reader

Default Rare Wester Ross touring bike for sale (#157 of only 477 ever made).

I have a dark green Wester Ross brand touring bike that I'm looking to
sell. Custom handmade in Scotland.

I bought it used, but never rode it due to a back injury. I hate
seeing it sitting there not doing what it was built for!
Only 477 ever built; mine is frame 157.

55cm Center to Top

Components:

Chain ring: Shimano Biopace
Crankset: Shimano Deore
Headset: Campagnolo
Brakes: Campagnolo
Deraileurs: Shimano 600
Saddle: Stelle Italia
Handlebars: Nitto
Stem: Salsa
Seatpost: Campagnolo

Also comes with front/back pannier frames mounted, a set of panniers,
and two water bottle holders. Brand new inner tubes in the tires.

More info: http://www.bikebrothers.co.uk/wr_files/westerossad.jpg

Info about the company:
http://www.bikebrothers.co.uk/wr_fil...nsidecover.jpg

I'd love to give it a good home, because it seems like it should be
ridden by someone who appreciates its uniqueness. Please email me at
.
Thanks!
Old July 8th 09, 05:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
robertsrg

what about some pictures....

Old July 9th 09, 02:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
rcnute

On Jul 8, 9:14*am, "robertsrg" wrote:
what about some pictures....

I saw this bike in the flesh. Very nice and rode great. I decided it
didn't quite meet my current bike needs (or lack thereof) or it would
be gone.
Old July 7th 10, 11:32 AM
desmondo desmondo is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Times Reader View Post
[...]

Hi, interested in the Wester Ross. I'd like to contact you in regards to buying it.

Des
Old July 13th 10, 06:46 PM
cols3064 cols3064 is offline
[...]

hi could you contact me as regards to buying it

ross - cycle touring gl General 0 September 7th 05 09:13 AM
Ross Gray. cycle touring. Re Michelle hoges Rides 1 September 7th 05 09:08 AM
For Sale: Dawes 21" Karakum Hybrid/Touring Bike [email protected] UK 0 July 6th 05 01:46 PM
Wester Ross / Loch Ewe Ian Baren Marketplace 0 July 15th 03 02:48 PM