ANOTHER Criminal Mountain Biker!

Old October 19th 12, 03:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default ANOTHER Criminal Mountain Biker!

http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co....ail/story.html

Biker attacks dog walker in Derby Road

Thursday, October 18, 2012

A DOG walker has been assaulted during an attempted robbery in Derby Road.

The 19-year-old man was approached by a man on his mountain bike at about 9.15am on Wednesday.

The man demanded he hand over his belongings, when he refused he was assaulted.

The offender then road off on his bike empty-handed. He was described as white, aged between 18-20, around 5ft 11ins tall and of slim build. He was wearing a grey hooded top with a black gillet, blue jeans tucked into his socks and white trainers.

The victim was uninjured but shaken by the incident.

Anyone with any information about the crime is asked to contact Gloucestershire Police on 101, quoting incident number 87 of October 17.

You can also give information anonymously by contacting the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org and you may receive a reward if someone is arrested and charged.
Old October 19th 12, 03:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Friday, October 19, 2012 10:05:14 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co....ail/story.html

A DOG walker has been assaulted during an attempted robbery in Derby Road.

Similarly, in June 2010, Michael J. Vandeman was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon against a mountain biker.

http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm

Old October 20th 12, 12:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, October 19, 2012 7:24:42 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, October 19, 2012 10:05:14 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co....ail/story.html A DOG walker has been assaulted during an attempted robbery in Derby Road. Similarly, in June 2010, Michael J. Vandeman was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon against a mountain biker. http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm

.... and the charge was dismissed, because it never happened. You always leave out that, dishonest mountain biker that you are (like ALL mountain bikers).
Old October 21st 12, 06:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Friday, October 19, 2012 7:41:13 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Friday, October 19, 2012 7:24:42 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Friday, October 19, 2012 10:05:14 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co....ail/story.html A DOG walker has been assaulted during an attempted robbery in Derby Road. Similarly, in June 2010, Michael J. Vandeman was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon against a mountain biker. http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm

... and the charge was dismissed, because it never happened. You always leave out that, dishonest mountain biker that you are (like ALL mountain bikers).

I also left out that the sky is blue. Do you need your hand held for every tidbit of information? Idiot.

But if that's how you want to play it, YOU "left out" the fact that you were found guilty of battery and exhibiting a deadly weapon. So you're clearly dishonest too.

My point, obviously, was that you share something in common with the alleged criminal in the present thread.

See?
http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm

Old October 22nd 12, 05:46 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:28:49 AM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

No, I don't, because I was innocent. Sorry to disappoint you. As I demonstrated before, courts prove NOTHING.

See?

http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm

Old October 22nd 12, 03:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Monday, October 22, 2012 12:46:49 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

Silly man. Where does the article you posted claim anyone's guilt or innocence?

This article proves no more or less than the courts did. You are both alleged criminals.

http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm
Old October 24th 12, 09:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

On Monday, October 22, 2012 5:46:49 AM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:

No, I don't, because I was innocent. Sorry to disappoint you. As I demonstrated before, courts prove NOTHING.

You didn't demonstrate any such thing. You simply asserted it to be true and provided zero supporting evidence, as usual.

One day, maybe, you will grow up and understand that you stating something to be true may count for you but for the rest of the world it is somewhat short of the status of proof !