New front suspension RST Gila T15 for sale

Old May 6th 05, 07:47 PM
Ronald Shu

Default New front suspension RST Gila T15 for sale

Brand new fork RST Gila T15, but paint visiblly scratched at right side.
Color: Rally blue/smooth silver. Retail price is $120, I ask for $50,
Buyer pay shipping.
I bought a new Trek 4300 mountain bike not long ago.A couple of weeks
ago, I found the paint at right side of the fork was scratched by
someone at a parking place. I replaced it with a new one. That cost me
$150 ($120 for fork and $30 labour). Please contact me if interested or
any questions.

Fractured front cog? Badger_South General 9 July 6th 04 11:16 AM
Pictures/Opinions of M5 front suspension? Robert Haston Recumbent Biking 2 June 29th 04 01:42 PM
Front Suspension davebee UK 10 January 29th 04 10:14 PM
Is seat suspension enough? optimistx Recumbent Biking 6 August 19th 03 01:03 AM
ICYCLES Inventory List ICYCLES Marketplace 0 July 26th 03 08:25 PM