WTB: Ambrosio tubular rims, 36 spoke

Old October 13th 08, 12:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default WTB: Ambrosio tubular rims, 36 spoke

Looking for NOS silver Montreals but can't get too picky these days.
What have you got? Or, point me to an auction someplace or perhaps
craigslist.

thx,

tf
Old October 13th 08, 01:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
P. Chisholm

http://www.ital-tecno.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=34
Old October 14th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

On Oct 13, 6:10 am, "P. Chisholm" wrote:
On Oct 12, 5:07 pm, wrote:

Looking for NOS silver Montreals but can't get too picky these days.
What have you got? Or, point me to an auction someplace or perhaps
craigslist.

thx,

tf

http://www.ital-tecno.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=34

I thought this place was out of business. The site has some pretty
ancient prices, and I've seen "them" selling rims on ebay. In any
event, I seem to have found what I needed, but thanks for the post.
I'll try and contact them.

thanks,

tf