Interbike

Old September 28th 06, 02:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Interbike

wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:

If you were trying to sell a wheel, how would you do it? (Beyond
hyperbole and a whole bunch of carbon tape?)

Chicks with big tits.

I'll take two.

At your service - big tits AND a bike, both in the same pictu

http://www.bikemagic.com/news/images...ntleman_hi.jpg

I saw that guy hanging out at Intense. Get this 5' 6" and 360 lbs. His
longest up hill ride was from the tent to the shuttle drop (his words).
They had to send someone to the manitou booth for an extra heavy spring
.... mounted to the smallest frame they make. Just wrong.

Old September 28th 06, 05:10 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

Bill Sornson wrote:

If you were trying to sell a wheel, how would you do it? (Beyond
hyperbole and a whole bunch of carbon tape?)

Chicks with big tits.

I'll take two.

At your service - big tits AND a bike, both in the same pictu

http://www.bikemagic.com/news/images...ntleman_hi.jpg

I saw that guy hanging out at Intense. Get this 5' 6" and 360 lbs. His
longest up hill ride was from the tent to the shuttle drop (his words).
They had to send someone to the manitou booth for an extra heavy spring
... mounted to the smallest frame they make. Just wrong.

I think if I heard him sound
that bell from behind me I'd
see my life flash before my
eyes . .
Old September 28th 06, 10:02 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson

JD wrote:
wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:

If you were trying to sell a wheel, how would you do it? (Beyond
hyperbole and a whole bunch of carbon tape?)

Chicks with big tits.

I'll take two.

At your service - big tits AND a bike, both in the same pictu

http://www.bikemagic.com/news/images...ntleman_hi.jpg

Looks about Sorni's speed, since he is such the roadie anymore.

JD

Not my type.

Bill "Century Sunday" S.

Old September 29th 06, 05:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

Bill Sornson wrote:
JD wrote:

wrote:

Bill Sornson wrote:

If you were trying to sell a wheel, how would you do it? (Beyond
hyperbole and a whole bunch of carbon tape?)

Chicks with big tits.

I'll take two.

At your service - big tits AND a bike, both in the same pictu

http://www.bikemagic.com/news/images...ntleman_hi.jpg

Looks about Sorni's speed, since he is such the roadie anymore.

JD

Not my type.

Oh, yeah, now that I'm back from vacation I think I'm supposed to be
organizing a roadie ride with you to GRs, aren't I?

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine
Old September 29th 06, 07:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson

G.T. wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
JD wrote:

wrote:

Bill Sornson wrote:

If you were trying to sell a wheel, how would you do it? (Beyond
hyperbole and a whole bunch of carbon tape?)

Chicks with big tits.

I'll take two.

At your service - big tits AND a bike, both in the same pictu

http://www.bikemagic.com/news/images...ntleman_hi.jpg

Looks about Sorni's speed, since he is such the roadie anymore.

JD

Not my type.

Oh, yeah, now that I'm back from vacation I think I'm supposed to be
organizing a roadie ride with you to GRs, aren't I?

Drive down early Sunday and do the Century! (www.tourdepoway.com)

Bill "see ya on the start line" S.