FS: XTR Canti brakes, front and rear

Old November 17th 04, 04:38 PM
Jason Hyatt

Default FS: XTR Canti brakes, front and rear

This is a set of front and rear XTR cantilever brake arms.
M900. The fronts are the slip-in cartridge style pads, the rears are
the standard block pads. I have a set of spare slip-in pads for the
front, new, that are included. Rear pads are nearly new (just
replaced). These work well, but I am pulling them off of a bike that
was damaged (frame) and ended up replacing the whole bike.
They are a little dirty, but work very well. I can include the cable
straddles, if you want them.

email me at and remove the 3 x's.

$55 shipped in the USA. paypal only.

pics he
http://web.mit.edu/~jhyatt/www/random/xtr_canti1.jpeg
http://web.mit.edu/~jhyatt/www/random/xtr_canti2.jpeg

like everything else here on rec.bike, they are used and sold as-is. no
whiners please. I will not ship overseas.

New bicycle idea Bob Marley General 49 October 7th 04 05:20 AM
disc brakes on front, v-brakes on rear Per Elmsäter Mountain Biking 24 October 21st 03 10:42 PM
ICYCLES Inventory List ICYCLES Marketplace 0 July 26th 03 08:25 PM