Trent Dalton's article in last Saturday's CM Q Weekend Magazine

Old November 1st 06, 07:50 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

Default Trent Dalton's article in last Saturday's CM Q Weekend Magazine

In aus.bicycle on Wed, 1 Nov 2006 20:05:43 +1100
On 2006-11-01, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
Now if you aren't inspired to read 16thC Italian and learn to do a perfect
attack on the pass from the guard of Porto d'Ferro then obviously you
are soft and useless and you aren't up for the challenge, as all sensible
and worthwhile people are.

Does said perfect attack go:

Ho! HaHa! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!

Yoicks . . . and away!

It can, but smashing into the furniture is optional.

Zebee
Old November 1st 06, 09:50 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Bean Long

On 2006-11-01, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)

Does said perfect attack go:

Ho! HaHa! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!

Too much Looney Tunes as a boy Tim?! :-)

"Duck Theathon"
"Wabit Theathon"

--
Bean

"I've got a bike
You can ride it if you like
It's got a basket
A bell that rings
And things to make it look good
I'd give it to you if I could
But I borrowed it" Pink Floyd

Remove "yourfinger" before replying
Old November 1st 06, 10:19 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Stuart Lamble

On 2006-11-01, Bean Long wrote:
TimC wrote:
Does said perfect attack go:

Ho! HaHa! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!

Too much Looney Tunes as a boy Tim?! :-)

"Duck Theathon"
"Wabit Theathon"

Surely not.

Hey, I just got a payrise! Hoo boy! I'm rich! I'm rich! I'm socially
secure! I'm independant! I'm rich! I'm rich!

Old November 1st 06, 10:39 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb

Stuart Lamble Wrote:

Hey, I just got a payrise! Hoo boy! I'm rich! I'm rich! I'm socially
secure! I'm independant! I'm rich! I'm rich!

Cool! Your shout at Emerald Hill Brewery this Friday?

--
cfsmtb

Old November 1st 06, 11:15 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Stuart Lamble

On 2006-11-01, cfsmtb wrote:
Stuart Lamble Wrote:

Hey, I just got a payrise! Hoo boy! I'm rich! I'm rich! I'm socially
secure! I'm independant! I'm rich! I'm rich!

Cool! Your shout at Emerald Hill Brewery this Friday?

Given that I'm going to be up at around 4:30, to depart my humble abode
at around 5:00, to arrive at Portsea by around 6:30am on Saturday, I
think the answer there is *no*.

Old November 1st 06, 11:25 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb

Stuart Lamble Wrote:

Given that I'm going to be up at around 4:30, to depart my humble
abode
at around 5:00, to arrive at Portsea by around 6:30am on Saturday, I
think the answer there is *no*.

Ahhhhhh, how about an early "traveller"?

--
cfsmtb

Old November 2nd 06, 02:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Dave Hughes

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 19:43:32 +0000, Zebee Johnstone wrote:

Bleve, I think I'm going to have to surrender on this, didn't you say
you had some spare beards?

His LBS stocks them for frustrated bent riders.

--
Dave Hughes |
Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different
Old November 2nd 06, 02:04 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Dave Hughes

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 20:05:43 +1100, TimC wrote:

Does said perfect attack go:

Ho! HaHa! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!

Zebee's not left handed either...

--
Dave Hughes |
"Sanity is like money; you should just have enough to get by. Any more

Lars Clausen on Evening Magazine john_childs Unicycling 3 August 31st 05 10:12 PM
Great Money Making Opportunity gh General 0 March 24th 05 03:55 AM
Old Magazine Article - American Racers in Europe RWM Racing 0 May 4th 04 10:10 PM
mUni article in Charlotte Magazine (Charlotte, NC) zod Unicycling 5 February 5th 04 11:54 AM
MUNI article in a French Mountain Bike magazine fme Unicycling 14 January 14th 04 09:45 PM