Unicycle Song

Old April 4th 05, 02:23 PM
dogbowl

Default Unicycle Song

Hi Everyone
I wrote and recorded a unicycle song! It's sort of a beach-boys inspired
thing about how great it is to ride around on a unicycle. It's called
"I'm On a One-Wheel" and I posted a free MP3 of it on my website. Here's
the link:
'I'm On A One-Wheel (by Dogbowl)'
(http://www.dogbowl.com/onewheel/onewheel.html)

It came out of a project I was working on--I was writing the music and
doing the set for a theater production, and I managed to convince the
director to have the actors carry around unicycles as their main source
of transportation. The song comes in and out through the play, as sort
of a unicycle theme...For me, it was just another way to promote the
unicycle, and of course to indulge in my unicycle obsession in yet
another way...

Anyway, I hope you like it! It's dedicated to all unicyclists
everywhere! (And that means YOU!)

--
dogbowl - rides a 26", but dreams of a coker!

All I want out of life is to be able to ride the unicycle while smoking
a cigar at the same time. Is that too much to ask for?
www.dogbowl.com / www.eyeballplanet.com
I USE LINUX--I LIKE LINUX!!!!!!!!

dogbowl's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6629

Old April 4th 05, 02:53 PM
yoopers

Hey, you go, guy! Very creative and destined for fame.

Thanks for representing our sport out there in musicland.

Bruce

--
yoopers - Bruce & Mary Edwards

My son Brad after enduring the epic movie, The Last Samurai: "Who
invented war? Countries should all settle their differences with a huge
game of Rock, Paper, Scissors."
yoopers's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/31

Old April 4th 05, 02:54 PM
Bounce Dicks

The song is way cool. Never heard of a unicycling song before. I played it
twice in a row and now I singing it.

David

"dogbowl" m wrote in
message yclist.com...

Old April 4th 05, 03:18 PM
Catboy

Nice, it sounds like you are stepping/riding on cats at one point. It's
a weird backround effect, but I like it.

It would be a fun song to cover.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

Old April 4th 05, 03:18 PM
UNIquelyCanadian

Great! Nice Job. Thanks for bring us a unicycling song! I think that is
a first, except maybe in the circus!

I like it!

--
UNIquelyCanadian - 8~)[==)--O

"The skull is great helmet, and with no brain inside you can have
maximum protection; your teeth are safe " - Always wear a helmet.
UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524

Old April 4th 05, 04:36 PM
jagur

that picture is an illusion, Woody Wood Pecker just couldnt ride a
kangaroo uni that fast with cranx that long.

| Attachment filename: one-wheelj.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/295041|

jagur - Random Unicyclist

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

Old April 4th 05, 04:55 PM
unigamer

So who's up for making a video?

Nice job, it's not a style I particularly like but it's still good. How
long did you spend making it?

--
unigamer - http://www.nbog.co.uk

'Unigamer's Site' (http://nbog.co.uk)

'Unigamer's Album' (http://nbog.co.uk/album/index.php)
unigamer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6673

Old April 4th 05, 06:44 PM
munipsycho

unigamer wrote:
*So who's up for making a video?*

I think the video should have 100 topless girls on Cokers riding down
Bourbon Street.

But then, I'm kind of a letch.

--
munipsycho - CrashTestDummies are us.

=====================
The UniSkills Assessment: www.munipsycho.com/uniskills_2.jsp

I can fly too. But I can only fly down.
-Little Bear

Imagine all the people
Riding on one wheel.
J. Lennon. (paraphrased)
munipsycho's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9589

Old April 4th 05, 07:10 PM
tylercox

I made a movie with that song:
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Freestyle-Movies

Last one in the gallery.

--
tylercox - I'm gooder than you!

Proud Freestylist and a Freestyle Club Member!

I'm 160 on the NKS System...
tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

Old April 4th 05, 07:11 PM
bugman

munipsycho wrote:
*I think the video should have 100 topless girls on Cokers riding down
Bourbon Street.

But then, I'm kind of a letch. *

I like that idea, when can we start interviewing and training topless
women to ride.

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

-* [ F O N T = c e n t u r y g o t h i c ] ' H e l p C u r e D i a
b e t e s b y S u p p o r t i n g M y R i d e ' ( h t t p : /
/ t i n y u r l . c o m / 6 8 m k v ) [ / F O N T ] * -

*Fund Raising Honor Roll*
Kathy Susanka

Unicycle ascent/descent of Mt. Evans - 14,264 feet gbarnes Unicycling 19 August 11th 04 02:48 AM
surfing on a unicycle, tips and tricks... paulie pavlic Unicycling 10 November 15th 03 10:38 PM
NZ Unicycle Weekend GizmoDuck Unicycling 6 November 3rd 03 07:37 AM
New Unicycle types! XWonka Unicycling 16 October 15th 03 08:54 PM
My first unicycle showard Unicycling 1 October 3rd 03 06:20 AM