Being a little drunk is better than being dead!!!

Old April 19th 05, 03:47 AM
Tyler Hamillton

Default Being a little drunk is better than being dead!!!

We took a right turn off the main corridor where the rehab unit was supposed
to be.
"I need some kinda drugs to continue with this," I said. "I'm out of drugs,
and without a ride this place sucks! It's bad enough with drugs!"

But, just as I said this, something I'd taken earlier in the day, in place
of drugs, started to kick in.