indoor unicycling tricks

Old November 30th 03, 03:56 PM
thinuniking

Default indoor unicycling tricks

what tricks can i with limited space (my bedroom) while is is raining as
i am a trials unicyclist if it's nice i am on benches and stuff but i
would like to be able to do more freestyle help!!

--
thinuniking - mad as a clown

i have given up the wheel to live
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old November 30th 03, 04:42 PM
UniBrier

Hmm...Things that can be done in limited space. Could be a good time to
work on your weak side:

Hopping seat in, either foot forward.

Jumping seat out, either foot forward.

Idling, one foot idling.

Uni spins.

Jump mount.

Still stands.

Beginning wheel walk.

--
UniBrier - Its Time to Ride

Steve DeKoekkoek - I've got a one track mind.
UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

Old November 30th 03, 08:11 PM
joe

UniBrier wrote:
*Hmm...Things that can be done in limited space. Could be a good time
to work on your weak side:

Hopping seat in, either foot forward.

Jumping seat out, either foot forward.

Idling, one foot idling.

Uni spins.

Jump mount.

Still stands.

Beginning wheel walk. *

Thats what I would have siad!

My trials was away getting a splined hub fitted, for about 3 weeks, so I
learnt some 'freestyle' type stuff.

I enjoyed it, and learnt quite a bit of stuff, like uni-spins, jump,
running jump and kickup mounts, and practiced coasting

Joe,

--
joe - Using the brake in anger!!

www.cool.unicyclist.com
joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

Old November 30th 03, 08:41 PM
James_Potter

Now that it's the winter, I'm practicing hopping, idling, and all sorts
of freestyle tricks like wheel walking, one footed wheel walking, and
gliding (does gliding count as freestyle?).
But freestyle does require a fairly large indoor area.

--
James_Potter - Rubiks Cube CHAMPION (almost)

-This post *would* be in the most replies thread, if *GILBY* hadn't
killed it.-

Old November 30th 03, 08:46 PM
thinuniking

not all tricks do i can do a few thing in my room eg hop my dt folder
for added danger put my course work in side i can 1ft and i can do a
little wheel walking but i am looking for other stuff

Old November 30th 03, 09:21 PM
gerblefranklin

thinuniking wrote:
*not all tricks do i can do a few thing in my room eg hop my dt folder
for added danger put my course work in side i can 1ft and i can do a
little wheel walking but i am looking for other stuff *

Standup wheelwalking (seriously).

Also, wet gliding (suicidally fun, I tried it on a really sttep hill,
nearly took out a dog walker)

Hop standing on the wheel

Seat drops and pickups (hand in hand w/ stillstands)

Build a new trials uni

Backwards wheelwalking

Hand wheelwalking

Sideriding (not worth your time)

1ft bkwrd

ultimate wheel

or, the ever-satisfying fallback, staring out the window wishing it were
sunny.

--
gerblefranklin

I don't break equipment, I make it cheaper.

Old November 30th 03, 09:31 PM
unicycleboy

There are things like coasting and stand up wheel walk which i have
achieved in my bed room
Also Impossible wheels

Trev

--
unicycleboy - Freestyle Expert
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

Old November 30th 03, 10:47 PM
mike.hinson

joe wrote:
*
...My trials was away getting a splined hub fitted, for about 3
weeks...
*

It was waiting for the cranks Joe, the hub was fitted in a flash.

My indoor tricks include making a hole in the kitchen door, hopping,
still-stands, one foot idling.

Thick carpet is hard to ride on.

/\/\

--
mike.hinson - Unicyclist since Nov 2000

"...they all began to chant "You ride a baby bike!!" over and over and
over. Then their chant turned into "you have no hair!!" Which made
absolutely no sense at all. It was hilarious." -- Ender
mike.hinson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1652

Old November 30th 03, 11:27 PM
Moritz Hahn

Sideriding (not worth your time)

Didn`t he say 'limited space'? Never saw someone doing side ride
seriously while using as much space as someone doing unispins.

mfg

Moritz
Ruhrpott Unitrials

--
Moritz Hahn - Gapstyler
Moritz Hahn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/83

surfing on a unicycle, tips and tricks... paulie pavlic Unicycling 10 November 15th 03 10:38 PM
Big Air Tricks? mango Unicycling 18 November 4th 03 10:52 PM
couple new tricks i learned..... unibrow Unicycling 10 October 29th 03 10:55 AM