Miyata seat bases

Old August 19th 04, 05:00 AM
uniextreme

Default Miyata seat bases

Does anyone have a spare plastic miyata seat base that they would be
willin to give and i pay shipping or sell to me? Or maybe someone even
has a spare carbon fiber seat base lyin around they would be willing to
sell??? I doubt that though but if you have either please post or pm
me.

Thanks!!
BRian

--
uniextreme - Funkadelic Unicyclist

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuw09 ( A few street clips were just
added)

Scars are tatoos with better stories

"Unicycling looks hard then when you try to ride it its harder than it
looks" canadian after trying to ride my uni.
uniextreme's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4708

Old August 19th 04, 05:21 AM
jagur

whoa?

you beat me to this, weird i was just going to ask the same thing...

So, once uniextreme gets his if there is another miyata seat plate out
there i need one to. i have the thin stiffner thing but its thrashed. i
could use another one of those too.

--
jagur - #3649_all fluff i hear?

-Forget_Your_Life-

[image: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums...3/tohopic.jpg]

Old August 19th 04, 07:39 PM
johnfoss

I have some old Miyata seat bases that will probably never be used
again. The problem is they're old. They don't fit today's seat post *or*
front bumpers. Also they're not as stiff as later versions...

--
johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"Read the rules!"
'IUF Rulebook' (http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/rulebook/)
'USA Rulebook' (http://www.unicycling.org/usa/competition/)

Old August 19th 04, 07:42 PM
johnfoss

I have some old Miyata seat bases that will probably never be used
again. The problem is they're old. They don't fit today's seat post *or*
front bumpers. Also they're not as strong as later versions...