What is Wrong with ARBR?

Old November 25th 05, 07:40 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default What is Wrong with ARBR?

This newsgroup gets worse and worse every year. It has become nothing but a
repository of vituperation and vileness. It is like we are in a contest to
see who can outdo one another in insult and denigration. What is wrong with
ARBR?

What is wrong with ARBR is that we are all old men and cranky as all get
out, but some of us want to think and act like teenagers. The only good
thing I can think of about the teenage years is the good health that was
taken for granted. On the mental plane there is nothing to recommend it at
all. Most of us are well over the age of 40 and many of us are in our 60's
and 70's (any in their 80's here?). There is no excuse for the way we carry
on. Hells Bells, there are not even any women on this group to drive us to
distraction.

Other newsgroups which have lots of young people involved are horrible
beyond compare. But there are no teenagers here and hardly anyone under the
age of 40. Why the hell don't we all just grow up and act our ages. I have
set a sterling example of how we should all behave. If you will review my
posts to this group over the years you will see what I mean.

Please, everyone, try to come up to the Ed Dolan standard. We will all be
the better for it and have a much nicer newsgroup that we can be proud of.
And who knows, maybe someday we may be able to recommend ourselves to other
recumbent cyclists not already mired in the mudslinging on ARBR. The way it
is now, I wouldn't recommend this group to a dog.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old November 26th 05, 12:14 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

The way it
is now, I wouldn't recommend this group to a dog.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota Moron

Yet you still show up

Old November 26th 05, 12:45 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Mark Leuck" wrote in message
. ..

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

The way it
is now, I wouldn't recommend this group to a dog.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota Moron

Yet you still show up

Here is how Mark Leuck should have written his very small statement:

Yet you still show up.

Note the period at the end of the sentence.

Also, Mark Leuck should have indicated by some means that he has edited my
message, but I suppose that is asking way too much of someone who does not
even put periods at the end of his very short sentences.

Finally, please note his name calling, always the first and last refuge of a
scoundrel.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old November 26th 05, 04:19 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Rich Pimpos sassy new Killer Bee team kit.

Hey ABRB,
Check out RIch Pimpos latest Killer Bee outfit.
http://highracers.blogspot.com/

Smack Daddy