brake arm

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 2nd 18, 06:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default brake arm

If we assume Torpedo 1S original parts how hard
should you pull the nut?

I heard 28-32 Nm for the dome nuts on the axle
is what Shimano specifies for their 1S hub.

Also, is it mandatory to release the nut before
pulling the wheel back to tighten the chain?
Because I know it can be done without doing so.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573