Stainless Steel Maggie Lines?

Old June 9th 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

Default Stainless Steel Maggie Lines?

kerosian wrote:
Hey all,
Anyone on here know where to get a nice set of stainless lines for a
shorter rider (5'6")? Also, what kind of break fluid is recommended,
aside from water because I like winter riding too much. This is for a
Magura HS33, pre 2005

IMHO, the stainless lines are not worth the additional cost. They still
break, just in different ways. My $170 UDC investment was not worth the
cost.

On a coker, I've switched to a ~$20 (free in my case) cable brake, and
I'm much happier. I'll probably run my old maguras on my muni in the
near future.

corbin

--
corbin