Coker ride this Saturday! 10/6/08

Old October 4th 08, 05:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

Default Coker ride this Saturday! 10/6/08

my friend is going, and his name is trevor. i am at his house right now.
we rode a few miles on our cokers today around town.
edit. what about tim? he has a v2 as well

--
Tyler_N

UNIPROSHOP.COM
2nd*)---, '30ft Coaster~
')-mostpointlessthread-/--O'
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

UniKid2 wrote:

dakoroman wrote:
analize

lol

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old October 4th 08, 05:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Tyler_N;1107168 wrote:
my friend is going, and his name is trevor. i am at his house right now.
we rode a few miles on our cokers today around town.
edit. what about tim? he has a v2 as well

He said he can't go because he's working I think. Looks like we have at
least SEVEN riders confirmed so far!

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old October 4th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Munivision

I'm out, forgot family get together Sunday am.

--
Munivision

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
Old October 4th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Munivision;1107298 wrote:
I'm out, forgot family get together Sunday am.

Likely story! We still have at least seven so that will be a good
sized group.

Old October 4th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ThisGuyIKnow

Rain or shine?

--
ThisGuyIKnow
Old October 4th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

ThisGuyIKnow;1107371 wrote:
Rain or shine?

'No rain forecast' (http://tinyurl.com/52h72o) for Sunday. I just came
back from a ride and there were a few intermittent sprinkles, but it'll
be totally rain-free Sunday, and nice & cool!