Christmas Unicycle Competition

Old December 21st 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

Default Christmas Unicycle Competition

how are you at a bench?

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you?
*
*"You must have shot an awefull lot of tigers sir"
"Yes... I used a machine gun!"
* *
**
*
Old December 21st 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

1-wheeled-grape;1154758 wrote:
how are you at a bench?

I think you mis-read that. I typed beach haha. either that or you
mis-typed it. I'm at a beach in washington it's all snowy.

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
'*uniman comics*'
'*original thread for uniman*'
*'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*

Old December 22nd 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

1-wheeled-grape;1154815 wrote:
oh yeah... I'm tired and not reading properly. Why are you at the beach,
in the snow

because my parents wanted to go to the beach instead of celebrate
christmas because none of us had a list of anything we wanted or needed
for christmas. We came out to go on vacation and it's SNOWING at the
beach. Weird huh?

Old December 22nd 08, 09:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
knighty

SamGoodburn;1154259 wrote:
Yeah sure. Umm I don't mind when the deadline is.. when do you people
want it to finish?

i reckon give it 2 weeks so more people can enter.or you can end it
soon and only have like 4 entries.

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate pedals... remember that.
Old December 22nd 08, 10:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

I suppose if it ends after christmas people can steel their trees
decorations.
umm so lets say 12th of january?

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old December 22nd 08, 10:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
knighty

sounds like a plan

Old December 23rd 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

I did dress up my uni, but it was for the jacaranda parade, not
Christmas...

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over again!
Old December 23rd 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
blueharmony

Yes, it's snowing in Washington state! I didn't dress up my uni but I
did dress up myself to terrorize the neighbors. Here is one picture in
front of my house and the other at the base of Snoqualmie Falls.

|Filename: Kenny-Santa-BetterBeGood.JPG |

blueharmony

_________
- Kenny
-unicycle for yourself-
Old December 23rd 08, 10:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samwii

1-wheeled-grape;1154559 wrote:
haha lucky, the snow here is terrible lol.

What non-existant substance is this that you speak of? I have not seen
this 'snow' before in britain

blueharmony;1156602 wrote:
Yes, it's snowing in Washington state! I didn't dress up my uni but I
did dress up myself to terrorize the neighbors. Here is one picture in
front of my house and the other at the base of Snoqualmie Falls.

Nice one... where did you get the costume? or has santa come early lol

--
samwii

I have a roundcrown frame
there you go maestro8...