Our right wingers are not quite Nazis

Old December 2nd 16, 11:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Default Our right wingers are not quite Nazis

On Friday, December 2, 2016 at 6:39:19 AM UTC-8, Radey Shouman wrote:
AMuzi writes:

On 12/1/2016 7:31 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 2:45:29 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 5:35:04 PM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:

No sweat. I'll get the evil cabal to modify the IQ
test. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pibqo6Z4Cgo

Jay, I would like you to consider this: In LA as the illegals began
moving in the blacks were living in the available homes. So what
the illegals did is that they started driving through neighborhoods
and shooting blacks indiscriminately. This caused the majority of
blacks to move out of these neighborhoods that the Hispanics took
over.

They have just recently started doing this in Oakland as well. I
suspect that they most certainly have not judged the Oakland blacks
correctly and it won't be too long before there is open
warfare. That is unless Trump starts deporting the criminal element
of the illegal aliens.

So I do not think that you understand my points and are choosing to
be insulted by my comments rather than thinking about them.

My recommendation is: move.

I would also think that the illegals have been there long enough
that any effect on the net violence is already present. I worked
ambulance in East San Jose in the '70s -- not as bad as Oakland, but
bad enough -- and the Mexican gangs were already well established.
I say Mexican and not Hispanic because they were from Mexico and not
Hispania, wherever that is. I wasn't checking green cards, so I
don't know who was legal and who wasn't. But I doubt there has been
any giant influx of Mexicans or Hispanians or whatevers, and in
fact, statistics show the
opposite. http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...127-story.html

I wouldn't expect much from Trump -- unless he does exactly what you
hate, put the country in further debt by hiring a billion ICE
officers to round up the illegals. We could politely ask those
aliens to self-deport, or we could deputize all the good Americans
to do the rounding-up, kind of like President Duterte and the drug
dealers. Maybe have fish and wildlife issue tags for taking
illegals. It might not be constitutional, but it will make America
great again (and generate license fees)!

-- Jay Beattie.

I like your writing style.

However, if you really want to learn about this, your keywords are
MS-13 and California. Image searches not for the faint of heart as
they prefer machetes to firearms.

Mara Salvatrucha are indeed scary guys, but where did they come from?

Back in the 80s there was a lot of unrest in Central America, it looked
as though the US might get involved in a shooting war. Many people from
El Salvador, seeking safety, came to the US. The government of El
Salvador was on our side, so naturally they couldn't get papers -- some
people will always come anyway. The brought their children.

The boys assimilated, picking up Yanqui culture, for example, that of
street gangs. They formed their own gang, to fit in and protect
themselves.

Eventually ICE deported many of them. Back in El Salvador, they didn't
fit in, some didn't speak much Spanish, none were very literate in it.
They didn't know the system, couldn't find legitimate work. Neither the
government of El Salvador nor that of the US, nor anyone else, did much
to see that they were integrated into Salvadoran society. They had the
keys to the street.

So they fell back on their US gang skills, got by by doing crimes and
killing people. They became dangerous, a plague on El Salvador. To the
Salvadorans they must have seemed like the Marielitos that Fidel Castro
sent to Jimmy Carter did to us -- unstable, violent people from a
foreign country, somehow foisted on them.

The US expat gangsters eventually recruited locals into their
organization, which grew in numbers and power. They developed nostalgia
for thier old stomping grounds in the US, greener pastures for sure.
With money and contacts in the criminal underworld they were much better
equipped to make illegal trips back, which they did, and do.

Would we have MS-13 to deal with if we hadn't deported so many
unprepared Central American youths?

I grew up near the Mexican border, and remember how it used to be.
There were many illegal aliens working in my town, most of them from
northern Mexico. They wanted to stay close to home, where they would
visit from time to time. If la migra deported them they could make
their way back in a few days.

Now there are illegal aliens all over the country, I have met some of
them in Massachusetts. Although they crossed through Mexico they are
from El Salvador, or elsewhere in Central America. They know they
cannot go home, so they move far away from the border.

Making it hard to cross the border will never prevent all people from
crossing, but it does change the type of people that do cross. Not
necessarily for the better.

When I was a lad we lived a few blocks from a Border Patrol post. It
was about the size of a two car garage, and there was often on one
there. Once a week they put a bunch of illegal aliens in a bus and
drove them back to Mexico, as we could see from the street.

Today when I go back home there is a gigantic Border Patrol compound.
It dwarfs the Winnebago lot next to it. You never see an actual illegal
alien, I assume they are safely stored somewhere deep inside.

My family used to travel through Mexico to go to the beach. We would
drive through Nogales or Agua Prieta and drive to the coast of the Gulf
of California. I remember the first time we made the trip being taken a
bit aback by the guard shacks along all the roads in the interior of
Mexico -- we would have to stop at each one and show our papers. How
different from the US, I thought, where one can drive freely.

Now when I go back there are permanent Border Patrol installations on
all the highways, everyone must stop, have their license plate
photographed, be questioned, be inspected, show their papers. It's not
like Mexico was, though, the buildings are much larger and more
impressive.

ObBicycle: snip

Haha ^^ now there's something you don't see every day
Old December 3rd 16, 10:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, December 2, 2016 at 4:03:27 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:

I seem to remember that in one location the Immigrations service
discovered a tunnel dug under the border to facilitate travel. Will a
"wall" prevent tunneling?

There have been MANY tunnels discovered. As well as a submarine. The drug business is a half trillion dollar business counting all of the illegal drugs consumed. These are not used to move illegals into the country since that would lead the cops to these transfer points.