Ed Dolan's Fifth and Final Farewell to Freaking ARBR!

Old October 23rd 05, 06:54 AM
GOD

Default Ed Dolan's Fifth and Final Farewell to Freaking ARBR!

You will get nowhere by talking about "****ing" all the time. Please
note that I talk about what I want to talk about, not what you want to
talk about. Therefore I am not a troll. You are nothing but an excuse
for me to say whatever I want to say to this freaking newsgroup.

You continue to top post which is ever the hallmark of an idiot. Enuf
said on that particular issue. Even Tom Sherman, the main guru of this
newsgroup, agrees with me on that.

RDS is a foul mouth idiot and so he surely belongs on this newsgroup as
that is what it mostly consists of - foul mouth idiots. Maybe RDS
could enage Slugger in a conversation. They could discuss all about
****ing. Then Wayne Logo, the Poet of **** and Cum, could enter into
the conversation by putting their thoughts into verse. That would be
ARBR in its full glory.

GOD

Old October 23rd 05, 08:31 AM
GOD

Why would any recumbent cyclist bother with other cycling groups. They
are all equally crazy.

Newsgroups are just chock full of idiots and morons, devils and
scoundrels.That is the very definition of a newsgroup. If you want to
hone in on a particular subject at least half way seriously then you
will have to go to a moderated forum. There is no other way.

Any Usenet group will have characters like me who will take you on for
no reason at all. If you enjoy conflict and a certain minimal
nastiness, then Usenet is the place to go. If you only want harmony and
peace, then you should go to a moderated forum. There you can discuss
presta valves vs. schraeder valves and other such esoteric subjects to
your heart's content. But here on ARBR, you can count on being
confronted by the likes of me and Tom Sherman and many others. We are
all devils and we mean to make your newsgroup life exciting if nothing
else. We should be charging for our services, but we give freely from
the largess of our hearts. You should all relax and enjoy the
experience. After all, it is only words that are at play.

Mr. Sherman is quite mistaken to confuse "Johnny" with Fabrizio. Fab
was truly nothing but a humorous troll, but "Johnny" was something else
altogether. He was in fact a criminal vandal troll. I continue to be
extremely angry at Mr. Sherman for not knowing the difference between
the two.

GOD

Old October 23rd 05, 03:08 PM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

DOG wrote:
... There you can discuss presta valves vs. schraeder valves...

Dear DOG,

There is no such thing as a "schraeder valve".

Here is a nice selection of Schrader valves from a descendent of the
company that invented said valve:
http://www.schrader-bridgeport.com/brochure.cfm?brochure=1341&location_id=1147.
--
Best regards,

Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old October 23rd 05, 04:32 PM
nget

'Sunset Lowracer [TM Wrote:
Fanatic']DOG wrote:
... There you can discuss presta valves vs. schraeder valves...

Dear DOG,

There is no such thing as a "schraeder valve".

Here is a nice selection of Schrader valves from a descendent of the
company that invented said valve:
http://www.schrader-bridgeport.com/brochure.cfm?brochure=1341&location_id=1147.
--
Best regards,

Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

I do believe that all such stupid posts such as the one Tom Sherman
has just given the group should be called monkey postings and should be
frowned upon by one and all.
Of course if you really are with the spelling police then feel free to
waste your time.

--
nget

Old October 23rd 05, 04:42 PM
skip

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

DOG wrote:
... There you can discuss presta valves vs. schraeder valves...

Dear DOG,

There is no such thing as a "schraeder valve".

What proof do you have to support this contention?

Here is a nice selection of Schrader valves from a descendent of the
company that invented said valve:
http://www.schrader-bridgeport.com/brochure.cfm?brochure=1341&location_id=1147.
--
Best regards,

Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Nice valves. Robust. Tough. Valves real men would want on their inner
tubes. Not wimpy Presta valves (aka the French valve) whose main appeal
would be to technowienies and skinny assed bicycle racing freaks.

Old October 23rd 05, 05:32 PM
nget

DOG wrote:
... There you can discuss presta valves vs. schraeder valves...

Dear DOG,

There is no such thing as a "schraeder valve".

What proof do you have to support this contention?

The proof may very well exist in the smoke that Tom is blowing out his
arse.

--
nget

Old October 23rd 05, 11:45 PM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

DOG wrote:
... There you can discuss presta valves vs. schraeder valves...

Dear DOG,

There is no such thing as a "schraeder valve".

What proof do you have to support this contention?

The proof may very well exist in the smoke that Tom is blowing out his
arse.

"nget's" (who?) needs to work on his/her/its formatting, so the new
post does not show up as quoted text.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old October 23rd 05, 11:53 PM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

DOG wrote:
... There you can discuss presta valves vs. schraeder valves...

Dear DOG,

There is no such thing as a "schraeder valve".

What proof do you have to support this contention?

A search of industrial suppliers reveals a null result for "schraeder
valve", but many sources of "Schrader valves".

Anyone claiming divinity should be aware of this.

Here is a nice selection of Schrader valves from a descendent of the
company that invented said valve:
http://www.schrader-bridgeport.com/brochure.cfm?brochure=1341&location_id=1147.

Nice valves. Robust. Tough. Valves real men would want on their inner
tubes. Not wimpy Presta valves (aka the French valve) whose main appeal
would be to technowienies and skinny assed bicycle racing freaks.

$kip is obviously a "Fred". It would not surprise me if the labels on
his tires were not aligned with the valve stems.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old October 24th 05, 01:08 AM
nget

'Sunset Lowracer [TM Wrote:

DOG wrote:
... There you can discuss presta valves vs. schraeder valves...

Dear DOG,

There is no such thing as a "schraeder valve".

What proof do you have to support this contention?

The proof may very well exist in the smoke that Tom is blowing out

his
arse.

"nget's" (who?) needs to work on his/her/its formatting, so the new
post does not show up as quoted text.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

First the smoke and now the mirrors Tom what's your problem. I did a
google search and found a company in the UK that actually sells tubes
with schraeder valves.
I am so disappointed with you in that you forgot my name.Of course my
name is Mark and you are playing the fool.

--
nget

Old October 24th 05, 02:19 AM
Jimmy Mac

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
ups.com...

DOG wrote:
[...]

Of course I align the tire label with the valve stem. It's a time saver
locating the stem in the unlikely event of a flat plus it just wouldn't look
right to me otherwise. I also carefully inspect the tire carcass and tape
before installing a new tube (no I don't patch the puncture hole [a patch by
definition is a temporary repair]). I take these additional steps so I
won't be troubled by repeated flats and for safety's sake. I doesn't take
much extra time or money to do things right.

$kip
P.S. Oh yeah, I also carefully refold my maps the way they were originally
intended to be folded. If you ever get around to adopting real children
other than your three "orphans" you could show them how to do these kinds of
things.