2007 Giant TCR Advanced T-Mobile ISP Road Bicycle!

Old June 4th 09, 04:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default 2007 Giant TCR Advanced T-Mobile ISP Road Bicycle!

2007 Giant TCR Advanced T-Mobile ISP Road Bicycle! for sale
This is a 2007 Giant TCR Advanced T-Mobile ISP Road bicycle, Size
Medium/Large. This is an amazing racing machine, that was raced all
over the world, and was taken to the podium time and again. This is a
phenomenal bicycle with top of the line components.

Here are the specs:

color T-Mobile Team Graphics
size ML
frame formulaOne Composite, Compact Road Design, Giant Advanced Frame
Design
fork fomulaOne Full Composite, 1 1/8" w/carbon steerer
handlebar Deda Newton 31.8mm
stem Deda Newton 31.8mm
seatpost Integrated Design, Seat Clamp provides 20mm of adjustment
saddle Selle Italia SLR
pedals N/A
derailleur Front: Shimano Dura Ace, Rear: Shimano Dura Ace
brakes Shimano Dura Ace
shifters Shimano Dura Ace
cassette Shimano Dura Ace 12- 25T, 10 speed
chain Shimano Dura Ace
cranks Shimano Dura Ace 39/ 53 T
bb Shimano Dura Ace
rims Mavic Ksyrium ES

hubs Mavic Ksyrium ES

spokes Mavic Ksyrium ES

tires Michelin Pro2 Race, 700x23c

Please feel free to ask any questions. We DO NOT SHIP
internationally, we DO NOT SHIP to Puerto Rico, and we only ship to
the lower 48 States. We will ship the TCR Advanced ISP T-Mobile Raod
bicycle via Federal Express ground shipping. Thanks for looking.

for more informations

Giant TCR Advanced MikeyOz Australia 9 September 27th 05 07:25 AM
Giant TCR Advanced in the UK John McDowall Techniques 0 December 30th 04 12:27 AM
2005 Giant TCR Advanced & TCR 0 ???? Peter Long Techniques 0 October 3rd 04 04:50 PM
2005 Giant TCR Advanced & TCR 0 ???? Peter Long Techniques 0 October 3rd 04 04:50 PM
Wanted: Giant TCR Advanced framest Greg Nelson Marketplace 0 August 9th 04 03:57 PM